"Why didn't fucking tell me quicker!?" I shout as I look for a way to turn and go back.

"You should have had quicker reflexes." She shouts back.

"You literally fucking told me when we have basically past it." I scream as I do a u-turn quickly trying not to hold up traffic.

I turn into the direction that she told me to go in and drive down the long road until we arrive at a small cafe in the middle of a few small boutique shops.

"We can go shopping afterwards as well." Erika squeals in excitment as I park the car.

I laugh quietly and climb out of the car and get my bag from the back of the car.

"How cute is that necklace?" Erika points to gold necklace with green crystals covering it in one of the shop windows.

"Beautiful," I say quickly, not even looking at the necklace for a minutes before pulling her hand and I pull her towards the cafe, "Come on I'm hungry." I groan and pull her away from looking at the necklace into the cafe.

The cafe is fairly busy with less than half a dozen people in it. We get to a table and then a woman comes over to us.

"Hi, I'm Scar and I'm the server today what would you like. The soup of the day is lentil and their is tomato pasta and everything that is on the menu." She smiles wide, fixes her short green hair, which she pulls off perfectly, and then holds up her note book to take her order.

"Can I have  a white coffee please and some lentil soup, please." I ask and Scar nods and writes down m order.

"And could I please have a lemon tea with the lentil soup as well." Erika orders and Scar nods and smiles wide at us.

"Okay, I should be here in the next ten to fifteen minutes." She then leaves us and I smile at Erika.

"Okay now serious talk for a few minutes. Marco texted me about the little blow up you and Mario had a few days ago after the game."

"No, let's not talk about him." I cover my eyes.

"Shut up Lia and listen. You and Mario were best friends and I know it hurt you when he left for Bayern but I want you to tell me what happened and how you felt about it. I'll be like your own personal shrink." Erika leans forward on the table making me glare at her. I sigh and run my hand through my hair before looking back at my best friend and then look back down at the table.

"The guys convinced me to talk to Robert at the game. The only reason I did it was because I really wasn't as close to Robert as I was to Mario. So while I was talking to him, we were talking about when him and Mario were back at Dortmund, and he sort of mentioned that Mario was in love with me." I say with a laugh but Erika has a serious expression on her face.

"And how did you feel when he said that?" She asks making me laugh loudly.

"Are you actually being serious right now?"

"Yes, very." She leans back on the chair and crosses her arms over her chest making me sight loudly.

"I felt confused. I thought he only saw me as a little sister. That's saying if what robert said is true." 

"Of course it's true." She yells quietly making me look at her surprised.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I mean that Mario was so in love with you. Probably still is. You were probably the only person in Germany, even the world who didn't see it and I'm pretty sure it was the same in Mario's side of this." Erika explains and I laugh loudly.