Epilogue

Mario and I then announced the next day of our marriage. Everyone freaked out. Our parents were sad that they didn't get to come. But no one was as angry as Marco who said he wasn't going to speak to us; that didn't last long because Marco loves to talk.

Today we invited everyone down to Munich to celebrate with us in our new house.

"I still can't believe you both are married." Marco says with a big smile on his face.

"Well now believe it. I'm now Lia Reus-Götze." I say with a big smile.

"Why'd you keep your own name?" Thomas asks making me smile.

"Because I love my name and I wanted to keep it." I answer as Mario comes up from behind me and kisses my cheek.

"How is my beautiful wife?" He asks with a big smile.

"I'm great." I say before Marco runs to Thomas and Daniel who were playing in the garden.

Thomas and Daniel were extremely into football and were already football rivals. Daniel completely supports Borussia Dortmund while Thomas like Bayern Munich- the only reason is probably because Thomas Müller paid him.

I'm sure of it.

Mario and Thomas then join in with Marco and play with the boys.

I watch them with a smile with the people around me talk.

I watch Mario grab Thomas and Daniel and give them a kiss making my heart beat faster.

There is nothing I would ever want in my life.

I have all I ever need now.

Mario, Thomas and Daniel are the loves of my life and I don't want anything else.

----------------------

I can't believe this is over.

That means my first three books I ever published on this which makes me quite emotional.

I hope you all enjoyed this book as much as I love writing it.

Please comment, vote and follow me

Love you xx