"Baby, are you okay? What happened?" Jennie cupped my face while I grip her waist.

"Ughhh. This new Director. She made me wait for her for an hour. She went to the meeting not in her uniform. Can you believe that?" I told them as Jennie and I sat with Rosé and Jisoo so we can have our lunch already.

"Bad vibes." Jisoo said and shook her head.

"Is she pretty in person?" Jennie asked me and I smirked. I wonder why she's asking.

"Average." I said while munching the chicken. I also fed Jennie after I took a bite.

"Huh? You always say that every time you're asked about other girls. Jennie, your face is the only one who'll get an "Excellent" rating from the General when she's asked." Jisoo told Jennie.

"Hahahah! Of course, Chu. I am her wife." Jennie said.

"Even if you're not my wife, you're still the prettiest woman I have ever laid my eyes on." I told her on my stiff tone. Jennie blushed. So I fed her again with chicken and pizza. Rosé and Jisoo are giggling.

"Hmmm. Why are you here by the way? Oh, I forgot it's your day off, Chu." I asked Jisoo and Rosé.

"Ahm... We're actually here to tell you guys that we're having a baby already. Rosé and I decided to try IVF a month ago and it's successful." Jisoo said excitedly.

"Yes, I am pregnant!" Rosé told us crying. But I swear, she is really happy.

I tapped Jisoo's shoulder congratulating her and Jennie hugged Rosé.

I don't know why my mood suddenly changed. I became so down.

I felt weak. Here we are again.

When Rosé and Jisoo left Jennie's office, I decided to lay my back on Jennie's couch so I can rest for a while. She went beside me, sat on the couch, her right hand caressed my jaw and the other held my hand. She looked at me straight in the eyes and kissed me on the lips softly.

"Baby, I am sorry. I am sorry that until now, I am not pregnant yet." Jennie's eyes became sad. We're actually both weak now.

"Babe, it's okay. Maybe it's really not for us. Let's just wait. Who knows, right?" I told her. But fuck. Deep inside me, I already hurting. Why don't you give us a baby, lord? Why?

"I know you are really not okay with this, Lisa. There's a part of me thinking sometimes, what if one day, you'll regret you married me?" Shit. My wife is already crying.

"Love, don't cry. Please. We will have in time. Let's just trust this. We're both able. And maybe I just can't shoot my seed right. Maybe timing has to do with it." I told Jennie and kissed her on the lips. My cock twitched when she accidentally moved her arm and made her elbow touch my groin.

"I ----We never experienced doing it here in the office. Hmmm maybe..." My wife is initiating and her fingers are tracing a line on my hand tickling me. But seriously? Here?

"Love, what if someone comes in?" I asked her but she is already unbuttoning my pants.

"There's this thing called 'lock' attached to the knob, love." She said and I laughed. She stood up and locked the door.

She walked towards me again while removing her thong and high heels. God. So hot!

That was easy because she's in her dress.

I lifted my body in sitting position. Jennie pulled my pants and boxers hard and yes..i am so fucking hard now.

She kneeled on the sides of my thighs and she grabbed my thing and inserted to her slowly. I gripped her waist and lifted her dress.

I took her breasts to my mouth and she started thrusting.

"Hmmmmm. God. Ahhhhh." My wife closed her eyes and moaned while her body arches sexily.

When I lifted my face, we looked at each other straight in the eyes.

"You're so hot, love. Ughhhh. God. This is so good, Jennie." I told her while moaning. I love how her walls grip my thing like we're just fucking for the first time. Her tightness.

Her hands travelled to my nape and my head. She's already holding tight to my skin and my hair because of pleasure.

While we're having sex, I can't stop looking at Jennie's body as I lift her dress. She sway her body sexily that it made me really so horny. My wife's body is a masterpiece. This warm feeling inside me comes from every touch my skin damps to hers.

"You're riding me so good, love. Yes, that way. Ahhhhhhh!" She's really making me cum this fast. God Jennie. How can you be this tight when we actually fuck everyday when we're together.

"Hmmmmm. Baby. I love your thing inside me. We fit so right and I love it when your big and veins hit my walls inside. I'm cumming. God. I'm cumming." She is moaning so loud inside her office that we don't care already if someone passes by and might hear our lovemaking.

All I know now, is I am here inside my wife's office, and we're having the best fuck of our lives. Well, every new sex experience with her is just the best and I couldn't ask for more.

She moved her head on the crook of my neck and kept licking me and kissing my skin when she came and I guided her body when I also thrusted to fill her inside, deeply with strong force as I hug her tight, making sure that I am shooting my seed right so I would reach her cells.

We rested for a while but I can't stop kissing her.

"Hey, you have to prepare now. You must go back to work." She whispered while kissing my ears and my neck. God Jennie. Stop it or else...

"I don't want to go back. I just want to be here with you." I told her while caressing her butt inside her dress. I pulled her lower body closer to my crotch.

"You want another round?" I nodded. "Tonight. Now, you have to go back to work because you have to, love." She said while buttoning my uniform and fixing my hair.

"Ahhhh. I really hate it when I'm away from you." I sighed and shook my head.

I noticed she took her thong off from her body again and wait......she put it inside my pocket and...

and moved her hand to cup my cock and rubbed it gently while whispering...
"Just in case you're going crazy of missing me too much." She winked at me as she grab my hand and led my way out of her office.

The wife. My sultry wife. God. How can I leave her like that? I mean, how can she make me leave her like this with her underwear inside my pocket. Shit.

Jennie, you're really driving me crazy.