Part 3 x

A/N: sorry the previous chapter was so short and posted a day late.

I'm a heavy sleeper so I didn't hear the others get up and leave the room. When I checked the time it was already almost ten thirty which I thought was a little too late. I got up, got dressed and walked into the kitchen to saw Molly eating a bowl of cereal. I heard the shower going so they must have just gotten up too if they're still getting ready.

I made myself a bowl of cereal and sat down next to Molly. I heard the shower turn off and the bathroom door open. Sarah walked into the kitchen drying her hair with a towel then tied it up in a long ponytail.

So far she didn't seem to have her attitude and Molly didn't seem uncomfortable anymore. That was a plus but the day only started so I don't know how long that'll last.

By the time we finished breakfast and cleaned up it was eleven o'clock so we decided to go down to the lake. It was a nice day, the sun was out and it was pretty hot so we thought I would be relaxing to go sit by the lake.

Molly went to go put her bathing suit on and I did too. Sarah didn't put hers on though, I don't know why because she loves to swim. Maybe she didn't want to swim in the lake today I don't know.

It only took us five minutes to walk to the lake since it was just right behind the cabins. When we get there Molly throws her towel on the ground and runs into the water. I love this girl but she acts like she 5 sometimes. She gets so excited over small things like swimming. I mean I can't complain she's happy and that's all that matters but she could act a little more mature, 10 at least.

I set my towel on the ground and fixed Molly's before walking towards the water. Half way there I turned around and asked Sarah why she wasn't going to swim today, she just said that she didn't feel like swim but didn't explain why. I decided not to question it and just went into the water with Molly.

I looked back to see Sarah sitting on the towel she brought, I don't know why she brought a towel if she wasn't going to swim but maybe she just brought it to sit on.

Every few minutes I would glance over to see how Sarah was but when I looked over she was gone along with her towel. I assumed that she either went for a walk since she likes to walk when she starts thinking or she went back to the cabin because she got bored. Molly and I ended up staying at the lake for a while after Sarah left. I was starting to get bored and hungry and suggested that we should go back. Molly whined but compiled and we headed back. Sarah was just now walking into the cabin so she must have went for another walk.

A/N: 574 words. I'm sorry tht this one was so late I've been busy with school. I have a 3 day weekend so I'll try to push out more parts. Pls be patient with me I didn't plan for it to play out like this.