His gaze went to her surprised eyes taking his breath away with her expression.

Keeping his bag on the table he stepped towards her. Taking predatory steps towards her he stood close to her making her heart to rip out of her chest. She still couldn't believe he was standing in front of her.

Shaking her head from left to right she turned around looking away from him. "He is not real. He is not real. He is not real." She was chanting causing an amuse expression to cross Zaydan's face.

Stepping extremely close to her from behind he engulfed her in his strong arms. His lips brushed her ears when he mumbled a small salam.

Hoor's heartbeat took another pace at his action. She was still believing that he is real.

Zaydan forwarded the bouquet to her still from behind assuring her his presence. She slowly took the bouquet from his hands and turned around in his arms to face him.

Cupping his face with one hand while one hand was still occupied with the bouquet.

"I am real." Zaydan chuckled and kissed her hand which was around his face.

Hoor hugged him at once tightly taking him off guard. He hugged her back tightly nuzzling his face in her neck making her squirm feeling his light beard tickling her exposed neck, she giggled softly.

"I missed you." Detaching herself she could only whisper looking into his eyes making Zaydan to kiss her forehead lovingly. "I missed you more."

"No, I missed you more." She stubbornly said making him grin boyishly taking her heart away.

She sniffled the flowers and stepped towards bed. Sitting casually she opened the chocolates and started eating one by one making Zaydan's jaw to drop.

"Just a second ago you were romancing with me telling me you missed me & the second you saw chocolates you forgot me?" He asked disbelievingly.

She just shrugged her shoulders in return casually.
"Chocolates is love." Saying dreamily she again got busy in deavouring her love.

"I thought you love me." He said sitting infront of her.

"Sahi sochte hai ap." Saying she forwarded her hand with chocolate for him to eat.

He looked at her hand and then at her lips on which some chocolate was smeared.

Pulling her forwarded hand towards him he made her come face to face with him. Still eyeing her lips he held her chin with one hand and leaned towards her while other hand was helding her hand on his chest.

There was just a millimeter distance between them. Hoor felt her heart would reap out of her chest at their intensity wanting desperately to complete the work he started.

Finally giving in her happiness he leaned and licked the chocolate from the corner of her lips slowly torturing her in the process.

Much to her dismay he pulled back instantly licking his lips with his tongue as if he had tasted the most amazing thing.

"I didn't knew chocolate could be this much tasty." He said looking at her fallen exoression. "You don't seem happy. You were expecting something else?" He asked in teasing manner pulling her out of her grief.

"Na...nahi. Ham kya expect karege?" She said wrapping the chocolate back not wanting to eat anymore. "Did you have lunch?" She asked pulling her true self back while smiling.

"Yes. But I want a dessert now." Saying he slammed his lips on hers fullfilling her wish & taking her off guard and giving her a punishing kiss for making him fall for her head over heels.