THIRTY SIXTH.

Third Person's POV

Like her mood yesterday morning, Eunice felt happy and pleased. This is probably one of the best mornings she ever had and maybe the best yet. She was such in a good mood she feels like nothing could ruin her day. Absolutely nothing.

She sat up on her bed almost immediately and stretched her arms voluntarily. She just woke up so obviously she wasn't feeling tired. She didn't feel like she wants to go back to sleep. In fact, she's so energized that she could probably do any task today.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she saw no weary woman as her reflection. She saw a giddy and excited girl, ready to do anything because of what happened last night. She was so happy that she kind of went off-board and started posing in front of the mirror.

I probably look like a lunatic right now, Eunice thought to herself while singing songs inaudibly. She danced around her room and recalled their gliding on the ballroom yesterday. Oh, it was so much fun. The memory made her giggle and she plopped herself back on the bed, squealing.

Eunice moved her legs around and buried her face on a pillow, screaming at the top of her lungs. She hugged it and continued make noises. Her face was slowly heating up and becoming red. She stood up on the bed and jumped up and down.

"Oh my God, I should calm myself down. I'm going crazy." She messed up her hair and curled into a ball, suddenly pretending to cry about last night. The emotions overwhelmed her so much and her fast heartbeat didn't help either.

A small roar was suddenly heard from the balcony and she quickly took Velvet, grabbed her by her torso and turned her around. "Oh, Velvet, you don't know how happy I am right now." She said and squealed again.

Velvet tried doing the squeal as well and it came out sounding exactly the same. She just chuckled at the small dragon and hugged her this time. "Jaemin is honestly so sweet, Velvet. I can't imagine you living with another person. He loves you too much, doesn't he?" Eunice booped her nose and the dragon nodded.

"He said he loves me, Velvie. He said he loves me!" She tossed her in the air and caught her again. "I thought it was just a dream.. but it really did happen! We kissed a couple of times already and it's always so.. passionate? I don't know but I can't help but scream." She didn't know she was shaking Velvet so hard and after realizing, she quickly apologized.

She pouted and looked at the cute creature she was holding. "Why is your owner so damn attractive, huh? What is he so handsome and kind for? Oh, right; for the world. We didn't ask for it but we needed it, don't we, Velvet?" The dragon had no idea what she was talking about but nodded anyway.

Eunice then reminisced the events from last night. It weren't much but the short dance and the kiss.. how memorable it is. Her heart shouted for her to remember it all even just the smallest details.

After saying 'I love you', he leaned down and put his lips on hers. She felt like she was in heaven. He felt like clouds and his touch was so soft. She felt so protected with his arms around her. He seemed to want to taste every inch of her lips.

Her legs felt so much like jelly, she was so weak that she tended to fall but Jaemin held her firmly. Their kiss lasted for a minute and after that, he walked her back to her chambers. She didn't want to leave him but he wished her sweet dreams and she did.

Just as she was about to throw Velvet in the air again, her door suddenly opened without even a knock coming from whoever was behind it. Her eyes widened when Jaemin was standing there, his hair neatly disheveled (if that makes any sense) and arms folded.

She immediately placed the dragon down on the bed and tried fixing her hair but before she could finish, he walked towards her and engulfed her in a hug. Eunice was dumbfounded for only a couple of seconds before smiling.