FOURTEENTH.

Third Person's POV

Eunice was once again wondering where the two have gone off to this time. Are they, indeed, working on their relationship with each other or is currently finding ways to kill one another? She doesn't have the answer to it so all she could do is wait.

She spent her time cleaning the house since Skylar didn't drop off to visit. She doesn't have anyone to talk to as well because her stepmother and stepsisters refuse to and they went to town to spend her father's money on extravagant clothes and shoes again.

The mice and birds were a company but she thinks she might go insane if she talks to them for too long. Mostly she's just wondering what's happening to Rachel now. Is she dead? Wait, why am I thinking like this? Eunice asked herself, That was not very me to say.

She tried to be worried and pitiful for the girl but all she could feel is bliss and joy. Is she becoming a sadistic woman? To be honest, she couldn't care less. What if so? Everything was been so tiresome lately, going through the same stuff all over again; bloodshed is a change.

She knows she can have a different hobby than watching people die but oh, she doesn't know. It's too entertaining to watch someone die just because they wore slippers that they do not own. The site of their pale skin and unmoving chest makes her excited for some reason. She's probably a psychopath by now, but not directly.

It was already night time and Eunice has just finished delivering dinner to Lady Tremaine, Davina and Anallina's bedrooms. She's eating alone in the kitchen counter, still deep in her thoughts, including on thinking where Yena and Donghyuck could be at this time again, like yesterday.

Should she go find for them? They will probably be back so she doesn't have to worry. Besides, they used to leave a lot before as well. This isn't something new, just strange. Maybe she's going to spend another night alone.

While Eunice was busy figuring out where in the world the two were, Yena and Donghyuck were already planning to break inside the palace and ruin the glass slippers once and for all. They don't care if the prince isn't able to find his girl. They're trying to save lives here. Why isn't he one bit concerned?

"We might take minutes again to get inside the palace. And you have a swollen bruise, how are you able climb up a wall if we ever climb a wall?" Yena flipped her hair and put her hands on her waist. "You underestimate me so much, Hyuck. I'm a strong girl, remember?" She showed her arm to him and he lightly slapped her bruise.

She sent him a glare and massaged her arm. "Why did you do that?! It hurts!" He folded his arms, pouting. "See? That's why you can't come because your injury hurts." Yena harshly pinched his arm, making the boy wince. "Because you hit it, you dummy. It wouldn't have been if you didn't."

Donghyuck stared at the atmosphere for a minute before gasping and holding her hand. "Oh my God, why did I do that? Oh, no, I'm so sorry." He shut his eyes and put the back of her hand on his forehead, seeking for forgiveness. Yena ruffled his hair and patted it. "It's alright. We don't have much time. We need to be early now."

He nodded and shook her hand with both of his. "Yes, you're right. Thank you. I'm really sorry." She laughed at his foolishness and they started to plan on what they must do. Firstly, they have to find out which girl is wearing the glass slippers and convince her to take it off. If it doesn't work, they have to carry her away by force then remove it themselves and break it.

The both of them planned this and before heading to the palace to act on their goal, Yena gave Hyuck a look. "You sure about this? Should we do a Plan B as well?" She asked while deep in thought. "We should. There might be a possibility Skylar would stop us from doing what we have to do." And so, the two did create a Plan B.