SIXTEENTH.

Third Person's POV

During breakfast, Donghyuck and Yena thought it would be the end of them, considering Eunice said something that's not really quite her but thankfully, they were spared.. maybe as of now. The two of them just ate like nothing abnormal happened, like it's just another morning but with a fairy.

They spent the entire morning just chatting and the two had no choice but to go with the flow so they won't look like they were suspicious of Skylar, which they already are. She acted normal, like the two were trying to do.

After they were done eating lunch, Skylar linked her arms with her goddaughter and grinned. "Eunice, my dear, I don't know what has gotten into me but we should stroll around the town this afternoon! I'm sure your stepmother won't mind." She said.

Of course Lady Tremaine won't mind. How would she if she and her daughters were currently put under a sleeping spell until Eunice gets back? The girl gave it a thought and looked down on the floor. "I see nothing wrong of it," She turned to her two friends. "Can you manage the house for a while? I need a very short break, just for today."

Yena has a hint that Donghyuck might stammer so she spoke instead, grinning. "Sure. Go take your time, Eunice. Hyuck and I would take care of this whole place." Skylar clapped happily. "What joy! Let's get you dressed up then," She exclaimed and waved her wand then made her dress a fancy one.

She gave Yena a smile and a nod. "We shall be going then. Don't worry, Eunice will be back before or during dinner!" Skylar chimed and with a flick of that magical stick, they disappeared in thin air.

"What is that woman up to this time?" Donghyuck asked under his breath but the girl beside him was able to hear it clearly. "I don't know, but I feel like it's regarding her plan that she was talking about last night. Maybe her and Eunice's and she's trying to make her join the evil side,"

Hyuck glanced down at Yena and saw her playing with her trembling fingers. "I'm scared of what she will do to Eunice. She seriously put something in her drink. Maybe a spell to want more bloodshed," She ran her fingers on her hair and bit her lip. "If that so then we have to get her to the prince or break the slippers."

"How are we going to take her to the prince if she's out with Skylar?" He then stopped and snapped his fingers. "Wait, what if by the time Eunice gets back, we'll convince her to go to the castle, make her wear the slippers and then she and the prince can get married! Then we will take Venea and Haddeline home and no soul would be killed tonight."

Yena waved her forefinger approvingly. "That's a good idea. The only problem — if it would be — is to persuade her to go with us to the palace and make her stay until the prince sees her. Also, we have to get the slippers beforehand. We need to convince the one who is currently wearing it."

Donghyuck stood up and placed his hands on his waist heroically. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's get busy!" Before he could leave through the back door, Yena grabbed his arm and gave him a short glare. "We have to take care of the house..? And you know how Lady Tremaine is."

He waved his hand and took hers. "She's just Lady Tremaine. She has feet to use to go to anywhere she wants so she can obviously manage herself. Now, let's go." Yena could only roll her eyes at Hyuck's playful mood and they trudged through the forest, making their way towards the castle.

"You know," Hyuck started a conversation while they were walking. "We should consider bathing." She laughed and removed a branch from her path. "Bold of you to say that. You're the one who's being told and now.. what has gotten into you?" She shook her head lazily.

Shrugging, he pulled that cocky smile of his across his lips. "I don't know. Change of heart? Maybe or not. It's just been so stressing lately and I need a shower to clear my head." Yena lightly pinched his earlobe out of boredom. "Perhaps not for now."