TWENTY SEVENTH.

Third Person's POV

While Jaemin was busy attending his art class, Eunice remained in his hiding spot and played with Velvet. She turns out to be a fire-breathing dragon and the girl was trying to teach her how to do it without burning any plants around.

Eunice took a rest on the cottage while the small dragon fed herself with fishes from the lake. Even in the cottage, there was still a bookshelf. How much of a book nerd is Jaemin? She didn't mind because she is as well.

She randomly took a green book and started to read it. In the background, she can hear Velvet's little screams and wails. She checked on the dragon and saw she was just playing with a few animals. Before she could turn her head back to the book, Velvet accidentally coughed and came out fire from her throat, almost burning the bunny she was facing.

The girl laughed at the sight and continued on reading peacefully. She was already in the middle of the book when she realized she was reading a horror genre all along. Not like she was complaining. It gives her more ideas to how to kill Jaemin than just poisoning.

Just as Eunice was about to finish reading, she felt a heavy wait on her shoulder and there was Velvet. She raised a brow at her. "What is it, girl?" She asked. The dragon pointed at something behind her and so she turned around.

There was Jaemin approaching them with his hands inside his pockets. She raised a forefinger and grinned nervously. "Wait, let me just finish this book. Go fly to him, Velvie." Eunice said using the nickname she gave her and the creature flew to her owner.

She took her time reading the epilogue of the novel to be able to feel what the characters felt as well. When she finished, she closed the book and looked up to see Jaemin hovering over her. "Are you done?" She nodded and slid it back on the shelf. "Yes. It was entertaining."

He pointed at the book and chuckled. "I didn't get the chance to finish it. Don't spoil me." Eunice smirked and folded her arms. "I will try not to." She responded and stood up but then she noticed she can't stand still because Jaemin was too close to her.

Before she could fall back on the chair, he already slid his arm around her waist and pulled her to him. Her palms landed on his chest and the two had a staring contest for a few seconds before Velvet roared, making them snap out of whatever they were doing.

Jaemin was flustered by what he did while Eunice was just going along with it to make him feel things. He looked away and rubbed his nape before finally remembering why he was here in the first place. "Oh, it's already lunch. We should eat now."

Eunice tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and nodded. "Alright. Let's head to the dining room then." The both of them walked over the bridge and headed back to the palace. She turned back her head to look at Velvet. "How about her?"

He glanced behind and chuckled. "Did she eat some fishes from the lake?" She gave him a look and replied a 'yes'. "She's probably full already. Come on, the food might get cold if we take long."

As they walked back, Eunice played with her fingers and asked, "Do you still have classes after lunch?" Jaemin's brows furrowed and nibbled on his lower lip to think. "I guess so. Just one, though. We're still going to choose a cake flavor after."

She raised a brow and scratched her arm. "Cake flavor..?" The prince chucked at her puzzlement. "For the wedding." Eunice's mouth formed into an 'o'. "Oh, right. Now that you said it, I'm excited." She cheekily grinned and the two entered the palace.

They got to the dining room and saw Jaemin's parents already there, prepared to eat their shares. The couple sat down and they started to eat lunch while chatting with each other. It didn't take long since the King and Queen still have work to do and so does Jaemin.