I Wanna Be George 💎(Pt.2)

Start from the beginning

Sapnap feels slightly flattered at the confession, thinking maybe Wilbur was the one. "That's really sweet," he says brain forgetting how to flirt. Wilbur runs a thumb over his knuckle gently, and Sapnap looks down at their interlocked hands.

"Here is the Strawberry and Mango Bobas." Sapnap pulls his hand back as an instinct and the lady lays their drinks down. She gives them a smile and goes back to the front where she previously was. "I'm sorry I pulled my hand back so quickly it's just," Sapnap doesn't know how to finish his sentence without sounding weird. "Its okay Nick, I totally get it. People can't be super judgmental, and there's nothing wrong with you being nervous of getting judged."

Sapnap feels himself let out a breath of relief that Wilbur understood. Wilbur was an amazing guy.
------------

After the date Wilbur had asked Sapnap if he needed a ride, and how could he refuse when Wilbur smiled at him like that. So he drove him home, the ride being filled with giggles and talking about life. They had gotten a deeper connection, discussing future life plans and past relationships. Sapnap didn't have any past lovers, saving himself for one dumb green eyed Florida boy. Wilbur on the other hand did have an ex, but they had cleared up their differences and didn't have any bad blood.

Sapnap loved the way it felt to be appreciated, to be wanted. He didn't feel self conscious or like he was competing for attention. He had someone who genuinely liked him, someone who cared.

So of course this feeling of trust led the both to the front door of Sapnaps house. "Well this is me," Sapnap says smiling and Wilbur smiles letting go of Sapnaps hand that he had been holding. "I think I really like you." Wilbur says making Sapnaps heart do flips, "I think I like you too." Wilbur smiles and so does Sapnap, acting like two teenagers. Wilbur hesitantly leans forward, and Sapnap breathes in quickly eyes closing.

"Can I kiss you?" Sapnap nods moving closer when Wilburs hand on his waist pulls him in. Wilbur moves forward the rest of the way, the two sharing a very sweet kiss. Sapnap moves his hand to grip one of Wilburs shoulders, standing on his tippy toes just to reach Wilburs lips.

In this moment nothing mattered, only Wilburs hand on his waist and the smell of his vanilla cologne. Wilbur seperates their lips smiling and then giving him another kiss, "this was a good first date." Sapnap nods all smiles and relishes in Wilburs warmth. "Best date I've been on," Sapnap says eyes opening to look up at Wilbur. "You could come in for a coffee." Wilbur smiles at the offer but shakes his head, "I have roommates waiting for every detail of this amazing date." Sapnap giggles, feeling almost high in what felt like love.

"Don't say anything too bad about," Sapnaps says needing to seperate himself before he did anything crazy. Wilbur pulls Sapnap close again giving him another kiss and Sapnap loses himself in it. He had just meant this guy a few weeks ago and he was already crazy about him. "I won't," Wilbur says separating and winking walking to his car.

Sapnap waves leaning against the door watching as he pulls out the parking lot. He wiggles happily putting a hand over his heart with how much it ached in happiness. He completely forgot about Dream and how much he liked him, all that he could think about was Wilbur Soot.

The door opens making him yelp and fall backwards, luckily being caught by a very suspicious Dream. "May I know why your leaning against the door?" Sapnap stands up with a happy laugh and goes into the warm apartment, "I had so much fun." Dream shuts the door and Sapnap goes into the living room waiting to tell Dream all the details. "Oh god I'm gonna have to listen?" Sapnap nods quickly and Dream goes into the living room too sitting across from him.

"So he picked out the cafe on 9th street, the really cute one. We ordered Bobas, and I figured out he was also a YouTuber. We talked and talked for ages, and then he asked if I needed a ride home. That's when I officially knew he liked me, and guess what! He held my hand! Oh it was so romantic. Then when we got to the door he kissed me, and said the date was amazing." Sapnap looks up from his fingers ready to give all the kissy details but his words catch in his throat. "How interesting," Dream says and Sapnap pouts throwing a couch pillow at him.