Something Special.

Roddy's POV
It was currently 9:00PM here in London.

I had just finished performing a show.

The energy was high in this arena

The energy was high in this arena. I can't lie.

I lived for this shit. But I can't deny that I didn't miss Amirah.

Our most recent conversation had me thinking deep. I'm ready to kill her shit.

It's been long over due. We finna have make up sex, I miss you sex, sorry sex, I love you sex.

Thinking about it had me feeling excited.

It wasn't even about the sex really either. I just missed her in general.

Her addictive personality and smell. I could go on. But I'ma chill.

As I gave the backstage team my microphone and earpiece. I left the venue with my security and team in tow while camera lights from the paparazzi flashed.

I got into the sprinter and we were on our way back to the hotel.

___________________________________________
Amirah's POV
It was 2:00 in the morning and I couldn't sleep.

Juno's house was scary at night. The palm trees made the craziest shadows inside the room.

Just as I was about to leave the room to get something to drink. I heard the infamous iPhone ringtone.

Roddy was calling me. I answered on the third ring.

"Damn son", I said as his face came into view.
Music as playing into background and he was as high as a kite.

"Hey bae", Roddy said as I entered the kitchen propping my phone up on a napkin holder.

"What you doing?", I asked as I grabbed a cupcake about to eat it.

"There many things I wish I could be doing right now

"There many things I wish I could be doing right now. And being that cupcake is one of them.", he said with seriousness in his voice.

I choked  on my laughter as I was about to chew the cupcake.

Once my coughing fit had died down and I had reassured a worried Roddy that I was good he was back to himself again making sexual jokes and innuendos.

"I miss you", I said to him after a few moments of silence.

He seemed surprised. "I honestly never thought I'd ever hear those words from you.", he said sitting forward so his full face was in the screen.

"What do ya know", "I'm full of surprises", I said wiping the counters down that I had just used.

"Okay. Let's play a game", I suggested and to this he raised his eyebrow.

"We're playing 21 questions. With a twist. We ask each other questions. And if you refuse to answer you have to remove an item of clothing". "The person who is left in the least amount of clothing or who is naked has to take a dare from the most clothed person." I stated.

Upon hearing the conditions and rules Roddy sat forward in his seat agreeing.

"Ok. I'll go first. What's your body count?", I asked him cutting to the chase. I wanted him naked.

He gave me a slow smirk removing his wrist watch.

"Damn", I thought.

I turned the lights out as I made my way back upstairs to the guest bedroom where I was staying.

As I entered the room i turned the roof lights out and flicked on the nearby lamp.

" who do you love more

" who do you love more. Dee or Amber?", he asked smirking. Knowing damn well I wouldnot answer that.

With an eye roll. I removed my hoodie. Leaving me in my shorts and a matching sports bra.

"My turn. Have you ever slept with someone that you worked with?", I asked him rubbing my hands together. I knew he wasn't gonna answer.

With a deep sigh he removed his chains.  "I knew I should have worn my jacket", he said with regret.

"Have you ever fantasized shout someone else during sex?", he asked already knowing the answer.

"Yes. Yes I have.", I replied as I blushed remembering the incident.

We went back and fourth for about 5 minutes without anyone removing a piece of clothing.

"My turn. Ok so who gave you your first orgasm?", I asked.

I laughed heartily as Roddy mean mugged me removing his shirt.

He was now shirtless. I was stuck and he knew it.

"What's the dirtiest thing someone has ever said to you. During sex?", he asked me as I removed my shorts.

I was left in undies and my sport bra. He looked smug.

"What's your favorite blowjob technique?", I asked.

"Sucking on dick no hands with it", he rapped slowly quoting his lyric from 'the box'.

"What age did you lose your virginity and who took it?" he asked rubbing his hands together.

I know he already knew but he wanted me to strip. I hung my head as I removed my panties.

Not wanting to play anymore and being naked from the waist down.

I propped my phone on my pillow and opened my legs in-front of the screen
He stopped speaking and he just stared at it.

"Beautiful", he breathed.

He was the winner and he made his dare for me.

And that's how we spent the rest of the time on the phone having phone sex.

He would be home tomorrow and I couldn't wait.
___________________________________________

Filler chapter. Sorta..

NB.
I know my edits have been hella slow sometimes.

This pandemic and quarantine has been hard on my mental health. I'm sure it has been hard for a lot of people.

My anxiety however has been through roof. I have not been feeling productive. But on the bright side. My panic attacks have been mild. Grateful for that..

However, thank you for bearing with me.
If interested you can check out my Toosii2x fanfic on my page.
Thanks 💜