Indecisive

Amirah's POV
"He did what?!", Dee yelled as I re told the story of how Roddy has heard me and Trey doing the do.

"Yes Dee,he heard me moan his name". I said doing a facepalm. "I'm not proud of it", I added as Amber guffawed.

We had just finished eating and were now in my room just chilling and talking about the events that went down in my life for the past few days.

"So do you think you'll forgive him?", Dee asked looking at me intently.

"I mean, I already I have", I stated checking my messages.

"The better question is. Would you get back with him?", Amber asked.  To which I shrugged .

"Oh. He sent me a song earlier", I stated pulling up the audio which led me to YouTube.

Before I could play it. Amber decided that I should play it from the television that way everyone would be able to hear properly. Her words not mine.

With that being done. The song began to play on the tv as the music poured through the speakers in my room.

As the song played I took the words in. I could feel Amber and Dee's eyes on me everytime the rapper said

Now I heard you got a new boo with a new coupe
Do he do what I did to you?

After the song ended. There was a comfortable silence in the room lasting about 5 minutes.

"So I'll ask again. Would you get back with him?", Dee broke the silence repeating Amber's question from earlier.

"I don't know", I answered truthfully. "A part of me wants to. But the other part is afraid that he will do me dirty again", I replied truthfully.

Sensing my emotional distress. The girls decided to change to the topic.

There really wasn't much to do so we all decided to get high. YOLO right.

An hour later.
Amber and Dee got toasted and fell asleep. The days activities must have finally caught up to them.

Some reason I was not tired. I kept thinking about the Roddy situation.

I can't deny that we still care for each other. I know I'm only torturing myself by ignoring the obvious. But getting back with him makes me feel scared. "Fuuck", I dragged out as I got up from my bed to go to the living room.

I needed something stronger. I took my Don Julio from my mini bar. And as I took shot after shot I felt myself slowly loosing control of my consciousness.

"Who the fuck does he think he is", I slurred angrily.

I took my phone up and called him to which he answered on the first ring. Upon hearing his voice I got emotional.

"WHY CANT YOU LEAVE MY THOUGHTS ALONE", I cried into the phone as he apologized.

He allowed me to vent. Never interrupting me.

I was such a mess and I didn't care. After I was done. I cut the call ending the conversation not giving him a chance to reply.

Too drunk to go to my room. I curled up on the couch as sleep welcomed me.