𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫!!

Start from the beginning

"oh really? thought he hated me", hermione mumbled.

lily decided to keep quiet about the other things that her papa had told her, as she didn't want to offend hermione.

"and last but not least, the one and only harry potter!!", fred announced.

lily wasn't sure how to react. her papa had told her that harry was a bit dangerous, but the boy seemed very much like a soft cinnamon roll.

"do you like yorkshire pudding?", lily randomly asked harry.

"um...I suppose it's fine? is there a reason?"

"w-well papa told me that when I don't know what to say, I should just ask about food and start from there", the little girl confessed, making hermione's heart soft.

"the question is do you like yorkshire pudding. do you want some toast with marmalade? or some fried tomatoes?? don't hesitate to ask okay??", hermione suddenly said, nearly going full mother-goose mode.

"chill hermione, you're overwhelming her", ron said, stuffing his mouth with roasted beef.

hermione just rolled her eyes as george had set a plate down in front of lily.

"thank you!!"

the girl smiled as she started digging into her eggs and bacon with a waffle and a tinsel of whip cream and strawberry on top.

"may you help me pack some waffles with strawberries too please?", lily asked fred.

"sure thing! saving it for later?"

lily shook her head.

"no, it's for papa. he doesn't eat breakfast often and when he does, he only drinks black coffee. so I have to bring him something or else he won't eat", lily explained.

"wow, you sure think a lot for a four year-old", ron commented.

"I know right. way smarter than ron over here when he was four", fred teased, making ron on the verge of throwing a fork at his brother.

"say, why're you here?", harry asked.

it may have sounded more mean than he intended, but he was genuinely curious on why a little girl was at the school of hogwarts.

thankfully, the little girl didn't take his question offensively. for if snape were to hear about it, it'd probably be an automatic 50 points from gryffindor.

"umm...I don't know. papa said that I should come visit where he works so here I am!!"

"lily, turn this way", george said before harry could ask another question.

the girl whipped her head to the left as she beamed at the tall ginger male.

george swiftly took a napkin and wiped the whip cream off the girl's mouth, making her giggle.

"well time to head to class george!"

"right behind ya, fred!"

"see you later pipsqueak!", fred called out as the twins quickly left the table.

"bye!!", lily waved.

the girl then snatched the box of waffles off the table and bid the trio goodbye. she exited the dining hall revealing passages that she seemed to never remember where to go.

"umm...excuse me, but could you take me to papa snape's room please?", the girl asked a tall male with a chiseled jaw and tousled toffee brown hair.

the male looked down to see a little girl with doe brown eyes, awaiting the boy's response.

"oh, sure. I'm cedric diggory, and you are?"

"lily phoebe snape!!", the petite girl happily answered as she followed the boy towards her father's classroom.

"snape? as in professor snape? like you're his daughter?"

"mhm! I don't know why everyone's so surprised. we look alike don't we?"

cedric hesitated to answer that question. professor snape was a strict and...stern man. lily, just from first impressions, seemed like a little ball of sunshine.

"yes, very much so", the boy smiled as they arrived in front of the dungeon-like classroom.

"well thank you cedric! I hope to see you around!!", lily waved as she quickly opened the door to the room.

cedric awkwardly waved back as he chuckled to himself.

"see you around".

//❁//

lily waved at cedric as he was called up for the triwizard tournament. she loudly applauded as the rest of the contestants were announced.

victor krum and fleur delacour followed as dumbledore was about to also head off the stage, before another fiery piece of paper flew out of the cup.

dumbledore slowly unfolded the piece of paper, muttering out a name that surprised everyone.

"harry...potter...?"

gasps were heard as lily just pulled on snape's robes, making the man glance down.

"I thought TRIwizard meant only three people?? why's there four, papa?"

snape picked lily up and whispered in her ear.

"harry's special. there will be four according to the cup this year".

lily just nodded as she thought whether it'd be called a quadwizard or a quinwizard tournament. she always got her fours and fives mixed up.

'I best go congratulate harry since he's special then!', the little girl smiled.

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝