Her New Life

Five months later....

(Aria pov)

I have been living with Jackson for five months and every day I go through the same routine since school started back not long after I came to live with Jackson, I get up every morning cook breakfast, clean up from cooking, get ready for school, go to school, come home from school, cook super, do my homework, clean up from supper, get a shower then get ready for bed, go to bed, and then do it all again the next day. If I don't do exactly what I'm suppose to do on time I get punished by Jackson. I try my best to not make Jackson mad so he will not beat me, he has gotten so good at making sure he only hits me in places that nobody will see because he doesn't want to draw attention.

Its Friday and I am at school hanging with my friend Zoe, she has been an awsome friend to me since I moved here to Tennessee and she is also the only one who knows all about my screwed up life. "So Aria, since the devil is away on a buisness trip for a couple more days, how would you like to come to my house for a party I'm throwing tonight?" She ask as she threws an arm around my neck, causing me to laugh at her. "Sure, why not I could use some fun," I say happily. "Well then come to my house after school and so we can get ready together." She says.

After hours of getting our hair and make-up done we were finally finished, I decided to stay with a simple natural look, while Zoe went all out with an evening look. Now we were looking through her massive closet trying to find each of us a perfect dress. Zoe picked a deep red strapless dress that hit about mid thigh. I decided on a simple dark blue dress that hit just below my knees and it tied around my neck, I loved the color and it should also covered up what was left of my bruises from the last time Jackson hit me. As I was putting on the dress when I noticed Zoe coming up to me with a concerned look in her eyes. "Aria Jackson beat you again didn't he?" she asked as she was looking at all my bruises trying to hold back my tears from coming I just shook my head yes. "What was excuse this time," she said angrley. "He got mad at me because I wouldn't sleep with him," I say quietly. I wasn't even sure Zoe heard me until I felt her arms go around me pulling me into a hug. That was all I needed, I just let the sadness was over me and I let my tears I had been holding back flow.

After a few minutes of crying, I decided to finish getting ready which including re-doing my makeup since I ruined it by crying. "Zoe I don't want my first time to be with Jackson, I hate him and I know its only a matter of time before I want be able to stop him, when he forces himself on me," I say to Zoe as she is redoing my makeup for me. "Well then don't let him be, we can find you a hot guy tonight to give yourself to and that way you will be giving yourself to someone for the first time, instead of having that jerk take it from you." "You know what, that is a great idea, I mean its scary but your right at least it will be my choice and instead of being forced ," I say having made up my mind that tonight I would do just that. Finally being ready to go Zoe and I headed down stairs to get the party started.

The party has been going on for a couple hours and I haven't really done much dancing, but Zoe on the other hand has been dancing the whole night away. It being really crowded in here I decided to go out and get some fresh air, as I was about to pull open the door to go outside it opend causing me go fall backwards on to the floor. "I am so sorry," I here a guy say as they put a hand out to me, without hesitation I put my hand in his and he pulled me up a little to quickly causing me to collide into his chest. "No I'm sorry, I should have been paying attentiom to where I was going," I say as I look up at him to see a familiar looking guy with dark hair and green eyes that made me go weak at the knees. "Arianna is that you?" He ask sounding as if he was confused. "I'm sorry do I know you?" I ask trying to figure out where I have seen him before. "Yes remember about five months ago you where in a wreck, I was the medical student that was assigned to you," he said happily. After he said that thats when all the memories and feelings came back to me. "I remember you Ryder," I say shyly as I can feel my cheeks heating up from all the feelings I have for him of which I never told him about. I looked down trying to hide my face, when I felt his hand go under my chin lifting my face to look him. "Don't hide your face from me, I have been waiting forever to see you again and to do this," he says as he leans in until his lips meet mine. His kiss was amazing it was soft and gentle, it was like he was trying to savor every minute, it was beyond anything I had ever felt before. When he pulled away all I wanted was for him to kiss me again and I didn't want him to stop, I don't understand how I could barely know him yet feel such a strong connection with him. I don't know what came over me but the next thing I know I was leading him up stairs to the guest room, where I usually stay when I sleep over.

Picture of Zoe on this chapter.