Birthday Proposal part 2

(Aria Pov)
When we pulled up to the house I could see candle lights that look like the went on forever, and for some reason the moment my I stepped out of the car I felt nervous. I walk the path of rose petals and candles and was just in awe of all the work that Ryder had put into making this look perfect. I could finally see Ryder standing by a round table with a white table cloth that had a single candle lit in the middle of it, "Hey" I say feeling breathless from this romantic setup. "Hey, you look amazing tonight," he says as he kiss me on the cheek and then escorts me to my chair and scoots me up to the table. A few moments later this waiter comes up to us with plates of food that looked amazing. "Ryder you didn't have to go through all this trouble for me, I would have been fine just hanging out at the house watching a movie or something," I say to him feeling bad that he went through all this trouble. "No it wouldn't have been fine for me I wanted you to have a special night," he says lovingly as he takes my hand in his. "Ok," was all I could manage to say because he was being so sweet I just couldn't argue with him.

We had finished eating and the waiter was now clearing the table while Ryder was leading me a spot on the beach that he had circled with candles so we would have a spot to dance. Once he placed me inside the circle he went and placed a disk in the boombox he had brought for us to have music to dance to, and when he hit play the first song that came on was my favorite song and also the song we danced to on our first date, which was Hunter Hayes -Wanted. He came and took my hand and we danced to the song which was to me very romantic, once the song went off we stopped dancing, he turned the player off then lead me back to the spot were we had sat and ate before except now there was no table there just the rose petals and candles remained, once we reached the exact spot were the table use to sit he turned me to face the porch and there stood the band Train and they announce that the song was for me from Ryder and then they started to sing Marry Me.

I stood their in awe and when they got to the part where they sing marry me today and everyday, Ryder grabbed my hand and had me turn around. I turn around to find Ryder down on one knee holding out a black velvet box with the most beautiful ruby engagement ring in it. "Aria I have loved you since the day I laid eyes on you at that hospital a year ago and I know I have made a lot of mistakes along the way, but I swear if you marry me I will be the best husband I can be and also be the best dad to our little Ava Leigh and I will never leave either of you, so will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" He asked with tears in his eyes. "Yes," I chock out as tears start streaming down my face. "SHE SAID YES," he screams as he picks me up and spins me around then sits me back on my feet and kisses me softly on the lips and then he starts dancing with me as the bands restarts the song Marry Me over again.

(Ryder Pov)
As the band Train starts to play the song Marry Me I could feel the nerves that I felt earlier while buying the ring come back again. I got down on one knee and as they started to sing the part marry me today and everyday I grabbed he hand and turn her around, I hold up the black velvet box with the ring I picked for her inside it. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves before saying, "Aria I have loved you since the day I laid eyes on you at that hospital a year ago and I know I have made a lot of mistakes along the way, but I swear if you marry me I will be the best husband I can be and also be the best dad to our little Ava Leah and I will never leave either of you, so will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" "Yes," she chocked with tears running down her face. "SHE SAID YES," I screams feeling like the luckiest man alive to have such a beautiful women becoming my wife, I pick her up and spins me around the sit her back on my feet and kiss her softly on the lips and then I start dancing with her as the bands restarts the song Marry Me over again.

The band had left and I had blown out all the candles, now Aria and I were sitting in front of the fire place talking which is something else we have not done lately. "Aria if I ask you something do you promise to answer it truthfully," I ask her. "You know I will tell you anything you want to know," she say to me sweetly. "Did you and Nate ever you know sleep together," I ask her not sure of what the answer would be. "No I told him I didn't want to do anything like that while I was pregnant," She told me blushing. "So I'm the only one you have ever given yourself to," I asked with a smile on his face. "Well technically yes," she say to me blushing even more if that's even possible. "Why are you blushing," I asked her curiously. "Because talking about that stuff is embarrassing," she tells me as she tries to hide her face. "Don't be embarrassed nothing you tell me could ever change the way I feel about you," I tell her as I lift her chin kissing her lips lightly. It wasn't long before our light kissing became a full on make out session.

I woke up to find both of us had fallen asleep on the floor after our late night activities, so I get up, pick up Aria and take her upstairs to the our room. I lay her on the bed and then pull the covers over her so she wouldn't get cold since she only has on my shirt which didn't reach down very far. After covering her up I head back downstairs to the kitchen to grabs glass of water then I walked out to the back porch and look out at the water. The sky was clear and the night air was cool which was nice it was giving me time to think. Maybe I was rushing things with Aria, maybe I'm forcing her into this, maybe she just said yes because she wants a family for Ava, all I know is I want her to be with me because she loves me not because she thinks she has to. I really don't know how long I had been outside but I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt arms wrap around my waist. "Why were you not in bed," I here Aria's sweet voice ask me as she laid her head on my back. Placing my hands over her arms I hesitate to answer her, "It's nothing just couldn't sleep." "Ryder you don't have to hide
anything from me, I thought we agreed to tell each other everything," she says sweetly as she pulls away from me. I turn to face her, "It's just maybe we are rushing into things I mean you are only seventeen, you shouldn't have to marry me just because we have Ava together," I say to her as I avoid making eye contact with her. "Why would you say those things, I thought you were over the fact that I was seventeen, but I guess since your not then maybe you're right and we shouldn't be together," she says with tears in her eyes as she pulls her ring off and places it in my hand then turns and runs off upstairs and slams the door. What have I done and why do I always have to ruin things between us, I think to myself as I fall to the ground and let myself break down.

I'm not sure how long I was sitting on the porch, but I new I had to fight for her, because no way was I letting her out of my life again like I did the last time and that much is for sure. I get up off the porch and run upstairs and nock on the door, "Aria baby can I please come in," I ask as I wait for her to respond. "Yes," she said and by the sound of her voice she had been crying. I open the door and find her sitting on the bed with tears streaming down her face, "I'm so sorry I didn't mean that I didn't want you because of you age, I just want you to marry me because you love me and not be rushed or forced into it because we have Ava," I say to her honestly. "But I'm not feeling rushed, I do love you and I have since we meet at that hospital a year ago and I know we haven't been together very long but I do want to be with you forever," she says to me spilling her heart out to me. "Ok well how about you put this ring back on and we wait a year and if you still want to marry me then we will start to plan our wedding then," I say to her as I hold out the ring to her which she let me slip back on her finger. "I guess I can handle going into the marriage thing slowly since we have our whole lives together," she say happily. "Good because if I have anything to do with it you are never leaving my side again," I say to her as I kiss her softly on the lips and the pull us down and put the covers over us so we could go back to sleep. "Goodnight Aria, I Love You," I tell her and she immediately replies, "I Love You too, Goodnight Ryder."

Authors Note:
This was the last chapter I hope you enjoyed it and I will be posting the Epilogue soon.