Let The Games Begin

(Ryder Pov)

    I seen Aria drag Zoe up stairs, so I decided to follow them and find out what they where up to. I quietly made my way up the stairs and put my ear against the door, but I really couldn't make out much. After standing at the door for a few minutes I could hear them laughing so I busted in on them and asked,"whats so funny up here?" "Well Aria here told me about this ignoring game, and said she was going to win," she says in between her laughing fits. "Oh really is that so, well then I guess its game on," I say to Aria before turning and leaving them to continue with their laughing fits. As I made my way back down stairs I couldn't help but think to myself how fun its going to be using her hidden feelings for me against her in order for me to win this little game she started, and maybe even get her to admit her feelings for me. Since its getting late and Aria's nanna was almost done cooking supper, so I figured I would start my part of this little game in the morning, and just let Aria have tonight to rest.

    I woke up to find it was still night out, but feeling thirsty I decided to head downstairs to the kitchen to get me a drink. When I got downstairs I could see a light coming from the kitchen, I quietly walking in a found Aria sitting at the counter eating a bowl of cereal. I walk up to her and lean in so I could wisper in her ear, "if you were hungry you could have woken me up, I would have got up and cooked something more filing then cereal." Whispering in her ear caused her jump which caused her to knock her bowl off the table and all over herself and the floor. "Aria I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you or cause you to get soaked," I say as I get some paper towels off the counter and start cleaning up the mess. After I finished cleaning up the mess I lifted her up bridal style and took her up the stairs and to the guest room where I am staying. Even through all of this she said nothing, she just doesn't know how insane it makes me to have her here with me and have her not talk to me.

   Once in my room I put her back on her feet and then began to help get her wet clothes off which she made no attempt to stop me, after I took my own shirt off, "here wear this so you don't have to worry about waking Zoe up, and then you can just sleep in here with me for the rest of the night." As soon as my shirt was off she lifted her arms for me to put it on her, so I put it on her, but I guess neither one of us realized how close we were until I had finished pulling the shirt down over her and our eyes meet. The look in her eyes reminded me of that night I bumped into her at the party and the amount of love for me that was in them then and how I can still see it now. I don't know what came over me but I pulled her to me placing my lips on hers and kissed her slowly but she didn't kiss me back. Once I realized she wasn't kissing me back I pull away, "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that, I know I took it to far," I rambled on but was cut off by her lips crashing on to mine which took me off guard, but I quickly regain myself and start kissing her back. After a few minutes I deepen the kiss and walk us to the bed without breaking our kiss until I layed us down on the bed. "Aria I can't take it anymore I need to be with you, I love you, and I want to hear your voice baby, I'm begging you, and I don't care about a stupid game, I will gladly loose if it means I get to hear your beautiful voice again," I beg her. "Ok I'll talk," she says to me sweetly. Thats all I need was to hear her voice and I start kissing her again and things were heating up really quick. I pulled away again to ask, "Aria if you want me to stop you need to tell me now." "We can't Ryder I have a boyfriend," she says I guess feeling bad about our little make out session. "It's ok, lets just get some sleep," I say as I get up, turn out the lights, and then climb back in the bed pulling her to me so her head was on my chest, "goodnight Aria," I say as I kiss her on the head and let sleep come over me.

(Zoe pov)
     I woke to the door bell ringing and I rolled over and seen that Aria wasn't in bed any longer, thinking she was probably already up so I decided to grab some clothes and go get a shower. I open the door to head to on the bathroom, but on the way out I bumped into someone hard and before I hit the floor I could feel strong hands steady me, "are you ok?" he asked as I look up to see Nate. "I'm fine thanks," I say just as our eyes connect and it was like we were just seeing each other for the first time. He had this look in his eyes as scanned me checking me out, which is also when I realized I was only wearing a thin night gown, which caused me shift under his gaze. "You are so beautiful," he says to me as he leans in and his lips lightly touch mine, but the kiss was over as quick as it started. He pulls away and runs his hand through his hair, "I am so sorry I really don't known why I just did that, oh man Aria is going to kill me how could I do this to her." Seeing him freaking out I try to comfort him, "It's ok Aria never has to know,  I mean it was just a mistake right?" I ask him not really sure what answer I wanted to hear.  "I don't regret kissing you, but I am with Aria and what we did can't happen again," he says calmly. "Where is Aria by the way," he asked me curiously. "She was going to get a shower in the guest bathroom so that I could get one in the other, if you want to go downstairs and wait I will go get her," I say covering for her since i'm  really am not sure where she is, but I do have an idea of where she might be.