Druged Raped And What?

(Aria pov)

I woke up to the something wet in my bed, I looked down to see blood all over my bed, and that is when I remember what had happened to me last night. I was raped by Jackson I'm sure of it, I don't remember anything after being shot up with something that was in the needle he had but I am sore all over my body and there is so much blood everywhere so I had of been raped. I started crying uncontrollably, as I start to think of how dirty I feel knowing that he had touched me in ways I only wanted Ryder to, now when he finds out that I have been with Jackson he will never want me, he will just think I am some dirty whore. "I cant take it anymore I say to myself," I say to myself as I get up and go down to the kitchen to grab a knife. As I make my way to the bathroom I grab my phone from my room deciding to call Zoe and tell her bye before I end it all.

I dialed her number and waited for her to pick up, "Hey Aria, whats up," Zoe's says as she answers the phone. "I just wanted to call and tell you bye," I say trying to keep my voice calm. "What to do you mean tell me bye, where are you going," she asked sounding confused. "He raped me last night and Ryder doesn't want me, heck he will never want me again once he finds out that I have been with Jackson," I ramble on. "Aria you scaring me, I'm coming over don't do anything until I get there," Zoes says sounding freaked. "Zoe its to late, goodbye," I say as I hang up the phone. I walk from my room into my bathroom, run some water, climb in the tub, and I then take the knife and run the blade across both my wrist, I couldn't even feel the pain because I was just so numb from all the hurt I had been put through. After a few minutes I could feel myself slipping away but before I slipped into the darkness I could her this voice calling me and saying, "No Aria what have you done!"

Beep beep beep was all I could here and it was so loud that it was making my head hurt. I slowly open my eyes to find myself in an unfamiliar white room and I had wires attached to me, after a moment I realized that I was in a hospital. I look down to see my wrist all wraped up feeling confused, and not knowing what happen to me I started to panic which caused my heart monitor to go crazy. A few seconds later a lady in scrubs came running into my room trying to calm me down, "Miss I need you to try and calm down!" I didn't realize I was hyperventilating until the nurse put an oxygen mask on me and the said, "I need you to count to ten slowly breathing in and out for each number." After doing what she said I started to relax and feel back to normal. Taking off the mask I ask, "can you please tell me why I am in here and what happen to my arms?" "Miss I can really tell you what happen but I will go get your doctor and your family," the nurse says as she heads out the door.

A few minutes after the nurse left Zoe and her parents came into the room with my grandparents. "Nanna, Poppy what are yall doing here," I ask feeling a bit confused. My Nanna came over and sat on the bed beside me, then wraped her arms around me pulling me in close to her she says, "Mr. Thompsons called us and told us everything that has been happening to you since your mother died, hunny you are coming to live with us, and we are so sorry if we would have known we would have took you in the night of the accident." "It's ok Nanna it's not your fault, but what I don't understand is how are you able to get custody of me now, because dad sign me over to Jackson," I say trying to understand. "Well after what happened last night we now have documented abuse against Jackson which means he is unfit to keep you," Mr. Thompsons said seriously. "It thats why I'm here, Jackson did this to me," I ask holding my arms up. "Aria do you not remember what happened to you, or what you did to yourself," Zoe ask me with confusion in her voice. "No I'm sorry, I really don't know what you are talking about," I say shrugging my shoulders. I guess that nobody liked my answer because they all looked shocked and started whispering amongst themselves. A few minutes later Mr. Thompsons when outside and started talking on his phone while everybody else whent back to trying to act normal but I could se through their act which was causing me to worry a little about the unknown events that had happen to me last night. After a few minutes Ryder entered the room and asked everyone to leave us alone while he talked to me.