"When did my wife ever care about what some fools had to say about her?" Lucious retorted. Cookie's head snapped in his direction. He stood to his feet and began to unbutton his shirt. "You running away from this marriage because of what some folks on the internet got to say about you...about us? That's cowardice, and I didn't marry no coward."

"Excuse me?" Her eyes darkened, An expression coming over her face that everybody knew was a sign of trouble.

Lucious nonchalantly threw his tie onto the bed, ignoring his wife's demonic glare. "I had planned on having a mature conversation with you," He mused as he undid his cuff links and put them on the side. "But clearly you ain't in the mood for listening. As usual. So, if you won't hear, you gon' feel me instead."

Her nose wrinkled. "The hell is that supposed to mean-" Lucious swiftly cut off her question by grabbing her by the waist to toss her onto the bed uncaringly, as she flopped onto the mattress, face first. "What the fuck- Ah!" She yelped, loudly, when Lucious' hand came down on her bare ass cheek. The slap vibrating across the walls as he made sure to leave a punishing mark. Spinning around, quickly, Cookie held a warning finger up as Lucious leered over her, domineeringly. "Oh no, Sir." She shook her head and crawled backward to escape him when she saw him reach for the tie. "I don't know what you think is gon' happen, but it's not that!" She vigorously shook her head but Lucious paid her words no mind, like she paid his none, and began to crawl up the bed toward her with a devilish smirk on his face. "Ah, no!" She screamed, loudly, when he lunged and snatched her wrists up. "Get the hell offa me, you yella' bastard!" She shrieked like a banshee and she struggled beneath him, but to no avail, as Lucious was stronger and faster, wrapping the tie around her wrists with a satisfied hum.

"You're a domineering control freak," Lucious stated as he let her go and watched her defeatedly drop her tied hands into her lap with a scowl. "You need to feel in control of everything in your life to feel sane, but tonight, baby, I'm in control." He declared, wrapping a hand around his ankle to tug her down the bed so he could straddle her. His hands fisted the bedsheets either side of her as he hovered over her beautiful body that radiated with blood-boiling anger.

Sucking her teeth, Cookie stared up at her husband. "Look, man, we not in our late twenties wanting to explore because our youth is 'coming to an end'." Her youth ended the moment her Daddy kicked her out. She was thrust into a life no child should live through. And Lucious' youth had ended the moment his Daddy died, and his mother's mind had skipped off to coco land. He smirked, lazily, making her laugh, despite her frustration; "Get this damn tie off me, Lucious! Ain't nobody got time for yo' nonsense." She demanded.

"I told you, baby, I'm in control tonight." He mused with a wink before he slithered down her body and curled a hand around her ankle, bringing her foot to his mouth. Cookie pursed her lips and closed her eyes, willing herself not to enjoy the affection as he slowly kissed around her toes before his lips made their way up her legs, venturing toward her naked pussy traitorously growing wet. "Look at that," He hummed, cupping her pussy with a sly smirk. "She knows Daddy's in charge tonight," He whispered as Cookie bit her lip to withhold the moan wanting to tumble out of her lips when he slipped a finger inside and slowly pumped in and out, holding her gaze as he made love to her with his fingers. "Why you got to be so stubborn, huh?" He questioned with amusement as she rolled her head to the side and clasped her hands, tightly together. He thrust another finger inside, on a mission to hear her beautiful moan. "Fuck, this pretty pussy tight." He grumbled as he increased his thrusts and smirked when her legs shook, and toes curled.

An idea sparked in his head, wickedly, as he slid his fingers out and watched Cookie close her eyes for a moment at the sudden loss of pleasure. He sucked his glistening fingers slick with her juice and hummed at the taste. "Fuck, you taste so damn good." He groaned out.