Shy Kakashi x Reader - Fluff

Start from the beginning

He comes back around 9 pm to check in on you and finds you gone.

"What do you mean she left? She was... ", Kakashi almost shouted.

"She didn't want to wait, and we couldn't do anything to stop her. Her injuries were fine and technically she just had a concussion but was conscious the whole afternoon, so we let her go in the evening", the staff said.

All Kakashi could do was sigh and shake his head.

"Why does she have to be so wild all the time", he thought remembering the fire in your eyes that he was so afraid of and the one he respected so much.

"She actually forgot half of her gear here though when we brought her in, so do you mind taking it to her?", the nurse asked and handed it in his hands before he could say anything. he politely signed for it and got her address.

It was 9:30 by the time he reached your place and he was nervous. He realized he was holding his breath and wondered why. Kakashi the cold-blooded killer was nervous to knock on a girl's door!! Way to go", he thought to himself.

He gathered himself together and knocked on the door, hoping you were awake and not very sick since you just left the hospital. His mind started wandering to the memories of your interactions. The way you fought, the way you planned your missions and talked about what new jutsu you were working on, the way you tied your hair, the way your eyes twinkled when you "got" a new jutsu or learnt a new piece of information. He liked being with you and talking to you, you made him want to be better. Just when he was thinking about this you opened the door and he looked at you.

He checked you out from top to bottom almost involuntarily and raised an eyebrow like asking for an explanation. You, Y/N L/N, another cold-blooded killer of the ANBU, the captain of a legendary team, the one he knew could decimate 20 people without losing a beat, in a frog onesie with h/c hair and bangs standing there opening the door.

A/N: Something like this:

"Ahhhh....", he started and was completely lost. Here he was dreaming about your fighting.

"Can I help you, Kakashi?", you ask knocking on the door.

"Umm yes, you left your stuff", he says stuttering and shows the bag as if asked for proof.

"I don't remember staying at your place", you say giggling, the pain meds kicking into effect.

"I.. huh? no..", he continues.

"Please come on in Kakashi, and pardon my attire. I was just relaxing, after the mission and the hospital", you say inviting him inside.

His brain finally starts to work again and he speaks in coherent sentences.

"So you left it at the hospital and they asked me to deliver it to you", he said handing over your stuff. "Oh okay, are you injured too bad?", you ask.