She's here, you're in trouble

Peter's POV

I was in the shower when Jurij called me over through the door. I thought he went to play volleyball with Anze.

" She's here!" - I was confused.

"Who's she and where?" - I shouted back

I couldn't hear anything through the running water, so I got out and wrapped myself in a towel as fastest as I could, and shivered when my bare feet walked on a cold tile.

" You are in deep shit, she's here, she stopped me at reception to ask what room you're in."

Water was dripping from my still wet body. So I was now standing in a puddle. I think Jurij was feeling a little bit intimidated, he stepped back to leave some more space between us.

" Do you want a hug?" - I said while throwing cheeky flirty smile at him.

I loved teasing him. He always got so angry and serious.

" Fuck off peter, leave me alone" - he almost tripped over his own legs trying to escape from me.

I was having way too much fun, poor Tepes nearly fell.

"Ok, ok " - I started laughing
"but wait what are you talking about?"

" Go and check, I told her to wait in restaurant. Let me just warn you this won't go so easily " - Jurij patted me on a shoulder or more like punched me so hard, he almost broke my arm.

" Never start with Tepes, remember my dad is Hofner's friend" - He joked and left the room, still hysterically laughing.

I sat down trying to figure out who the "She" girl was... and then I realised...

I went over to my suitcase which was already packed for Wisla in two days.
All my clothes were crumbled so picking something decent was a true miracle.
After ten minutes I was all ready to encounter her. I didn't want to go through this stressful situation again but I realized that last time I fucked it up. This time I was planning to use the chance I got to make it up to her.

I locked the door and headed in the direction of the restaurant. My arm was still sore so I had to massage it on the way.

As soon as I stepped in the restaurant, I saw her.

Wow. She was even more beautiful than last time. I've only seen her a while ago but she was on my mind ever since.

Well that's a lie not exactly she was on my mind but how I treated her.

I don't think she saw me so I decided to use another entrance and approach her in surprise.

When walking towards her, I was trying to put everything I wanted to tell her in order, it was difficult because there was too many things running through my head.

I was just few steps away from her, when I smelled her perfume. She smelled so sweet, but it was not that type of overwhelming sweetness that made you sick. It was rather very rewarding, it reminded me of blossomed jasmine with a mixture of a tropical spice.

She fixed her hair and the sweet jasmine scent almost made me trip, I couldn't concentrate just like in the morning during conference.

" Please let me finish and do not, I repeat do not interrupt me, what I'm about to say is very important to me and I want you to know that I would never say any of this to anyone If I wouldn't feel the way I feel right now." - I slowly said while taking the sit in front of her.

I wanted to take her hand, I wanted to stroke her cheek, I felt like grabbing her and kissing her passionately. I wanted to take her and escape this place. I forgot how she made me feel.

She had a look full of anger, sadness and fear. But there was a beam of hope. Her lips slowly turned into grumpy smile. I could see, she was trying her best to pretend that seeing me brought her joy. At moments she made it look like she wasn't here alone, like she was waiting for someone.

She nervously started looking around.

I followed her eyes, too see what she was looking at.

Holy shit, holy shit, hoollly shiiit

Was ...

Was this ...

It was Andreas from german team but what the fuck

what the actual fuck

WHY

WAS THIS REAL

I couldn't help but stare.

Author's Note:
I'm sorry I had to mix things up hahah
What do you think of this chapter? Do you have any thoughts on who is the " SHE" girl?? :) Reach me up on tumbrl!