Jungkook scratched his head. "I don't know...I feel like Jiyeon's just using you"

Taehyung frowned hard, but Jungkook ignored the look on his face and continued with so much enthusiasm.

"Think about it. This was a girl who practically ignored you for several years and only started noticing you after you changed your style especially at a time when you started to become a hot item"

Taehyung was a bit confused. "Um...so?"

"She has trapped you man. Now, your entire world revolves around her. You have no time to spend with anyone else because you are always with her. You even do her assignments and you are always at her beck and call"

Taehyung looked at him stupidly. "So?"

Jungkook groaned in frustration. "Can't you see? she's controlling you!"

Taehyung scoffed. "She's not controlling me...she cares about me...." he lowered his eyes

Jungkook raised his eye brows. "Really?"

He pointed at the books on the table. "what are those? They are Jiyeon's assignments...she makes you do all her assignments"

Taehyung's eyes lost focus. "She's just busy"

"I wonder what's keeping her so busy" A voice spoke behind them. They both turned and saw Jimin standing behind them, staring deeply at Taehyung.

Jungkook heaved. "Thank goodness you're here. Please talk some sense into your friend's head"

Jimin shrugged. "it's not my place. I can't tell him what to do with his life. Besides, he made the decision himself"

Jungkook hissed looking away. Jimin smirked and placed his hands on the shoulder of the two boys.

"Let's not talk about that. We are having a small get together tonight. I want you both there. Especially you Jungkook. Yoongi hyung told me to especially invite you"

Jungkook blushed from ear to ear while Taehyung shook his head. "I'm sorry Jimin, I can't. I'm meeting Jiyeon at her place tonight"

Jimin nodded his head looking quite disappointed. "I expected it. You've been so out of touch since you started dating Jiyeon...."

His voice lowered. "I guess that's what it means to be in love. You forget the world around you. Only one person matters"

His voice was so soft, so pure that Jimin couldn't help feeling goosebumps all over his body especially after noting Jimin's eyes which were fixed on his face.

"Yah...why are you looking at me like that?"

Jimin turned his eyes away. "No... nothing"

He looked at Jungkook. "Hey...will you come?"

"Of course...we'll go together!"

Jimin had a forced smile on his face. "Good...see you later"

Immediately after he said that, he walked away without a second glance at Taehyung.

"Is it just me, or did Jimin seem mad?" Taehyung whispered.

Jungkook shook his head irritated.

"What do you think? So clueless!" He muttered under his breath but Taehyung didn't hear him.

That night, everyone went to their respective abodes. Jimin and Jungkook left for the party while Taehyung went to Jiyeon's apartment.

On arriving there, he found the apartment locked up. Taehyung was a bit confused so he called Jiyeon only for her to reply that something came up.