I'm gonna punch that bitch.

This has happened before, girls from Lake Bridge always experimented with Nep because she was upfront with her sexuality. She didn't deserve that shit one bit.

Even if Neptune was a fighter, she was a lover twice as much.

I couldn't stand to hear her sad.

A- No Neptune it's not your fault.

You know what? I'm coming over.

N- Athena we're grounded.

A- and I couldn't give less of a damn. Hanging up the phone, I put on a pull over sweater and went downstairs.

I was just going to ask who ever I saw first to give me a ride.

And if they didn't take me? I'll walk out.

My friend is hurting and I couldn't give less of a damn if I couldn't leave the house to go see her.

Walking downstairs I rammed into a hard chest. Looking up I saw Giovanni,

"I need a ride." You could literally hear the tone for no argument in my voice.

"Okay, where to?"

"Neptunes"

"Come on." He started walking toward the garage.

It shouldn't have been that easy.

"Wait-" he stopped. "No questions?"

Somethings up..

"Not with that look in your eye. Now come on." He kept walking.

Im still suspicious.. but Gio you might be my favorite brother.

NEPTUNES POV.

I've been in my room all day.

Zara texted me a couple hours after I left Athenas house.

"I was just experimenting Neptune, sorry."

Dads knew something was wrong, but I didn't want to talk.

Why?

Why the hell does this happen everytime? I get so fucking attached to people and I hate it.

I'm just so tired of this shit. I grabbed my pillow
And squeezed it hard. It's been five minutes since Athena hung up and I knew she was coming.

Goddess I hate crying. I hate being sad in general.

I had the urge to smoke but I couldn't.

Just get high and forget the pain. You all did it when Killian passed.

No.

I don't want to avoid my problems by being high. Not again.

Zoning out, I focus on my thoughts until I heard my bedroom door open.

Athena walked in with Twix and hot chocolate, my favorites.

And that's all it took for the tears to flow.

ATHENAS POV.

I immediately ran to put the stuff down and pulled Neptune into a hug.

I hate seeing her like this.

"Your gonna be okay Nep, maybe not right now but soon." I slowly rocked her back and forth as I felt her tears fall on my shirt.

We sat there for a while, she stopped crying but still clung on to me.

She needed this.

When she pulled away, she sat in front of me.

"I wanted to smoke again Athena. I had the urge but I didn't, goddess this wasn't even that serious and I had the urge to forget all my problems. What's wrong with me." She held her head in her hands for a second but I grabbed them.

"Neptune there is nothing wrong with that. It became an escape for you, even if it's not healthy, there's absolutely nothing wrong with you for smoking. And if there was then guess what? there's something wrong with me and Bell too because we got high with you everytime."

I looked her in the eyes. "Your problems, your feelings are not insignificant. They matter so much to me, and even if it wasn't as serious I would still be here, hugging you and telling you that you'll be alright." I wiped her tears and smiled at her.

"Tieni la testa alta, non vuoi che la tua corona scivoli." (Keep your head up, you don't want your crown to slip.)

It's a saying me and Nep used for a long time. How we came up with it? Neptune had a hardcore princess phase at 11,

she also wanted to be an inspirational speaker.

She pulled me into another hug, "Thanks Thee, I needed that."

"I know, now let's drink that hot chocolate and I can tell you about my annoying ass cousin." I walked over to where I put the cups,

"You're not going home?"

"Nope." I walked back over with them and the Twix and handed her a cup.

"But you could get in trouble.."

"I don't care, and besides Gio's got me covered." I took a sip of the chocolate paradise.

That's good.

"You really are the greatest friend, I hope you know that." She smiled at me.

Yesss! I got her to smile!

"Yeah, yeah now do you want this Twix or not?"

"Do I? Of course I do!"

-

Thank you for reading!

I fell like there was so much "I" in this chapter. Smh

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 68K, I love and appreciate every single one of you!!. <3

See you next chapter
-Aajaené ʕ⁎̯͡⁎ʔ