"Your building, it's quite forward with technology and services." Meher said looking him him.

"Yes, I didn't expect finding such services in Pakistan, Arham found this place for me." He said and Meher nodded.

The car pulled out it front of them and the valet handed the keys to Yusuf.

"Shukriya." He thanked the valet and then opened the door of the passengers seat for Meher.

Setting the car into motion the two headed for the Butt mansion.

•••

The discharge papers were reluctantly signed by the doctor, but Hooriya insisted that she was feeling better and with the prescribed pain medications she would be okay.

While Arham had gone to the the admission counter settling bills, Dr. Ahamed tried yet again to convince Hooriya to tell her husband the truth about her condition.

"... it's not fair Mrs Butt, he deserved to know the truth." He said. "What when after 3 months one day he returns and you are gone, let him soak in the fact that you aren't going to be there for long let him-."

"You don't understand Ahamed Sahab, I'll die one final day but this man, he will die everyday and I can't see it, call me selfish but I don't want to see him breaking in front of me." She said wiping the corners of her eyes.

"Hooriya, I don't know if I should call you brave or stupid, I honestly don't. Just promise me you'll call me whenever you feel unwell, any pain or
discomfort which you can't bear just give me call,  if you feel low or unhappy, any hour of the day, please give me a call." The doctor said patting her hand with his comfortingly.

"That you so much doc." Hooriya replied flashing him with her beautiful smile. "I'll always pray for you." She said.

The rap on the door made Hooriya quickly wipe the tears which had escaped and Dr. Ahamed too cleared his throat which felt chocked due to heightened emotions.

Composing himself he called out for the person to come in.

"Doctor the formalities have been completed, I'll take her home now." Arham said as he stepped into the doctor's cabin.

"Sure Mr. Butt." Dr Ahamed replied. "Make sure you take good care of her, keep her happy." He said and Arham gave a small curt nod.

"Thank you Ahamed Sahab, may Allah miya bless you." Hooriya said her throat constricting as she tried to control herself. She got up and walked around the table to Dr. Ahamed who too had gotten up and hugged him.

"Thank you for everything you have done for me, I'll always remember you." She said and discreetly wiped her tear.

"I'll always remember you too Hooriya." He said and gave her a nod, never get emotionally attached to a patient, how many times had he been told that by his professors yet here he was mourning for the loss of his patient, for a wonderful soul.

With a last look at the man who gave his heart and soul at trying to save her life for the past two years, Hooriya closed the cabin door and and walked outside of his cabin for the last time.

"Are you fine ?" Arham asked her holding her hand in his as he looked at her. He had never seen Hooriya so emotional before.