Forever in your arms

Hi guys !! so this is a special chapter cuz its Akin's birthday today 😍❤ the story shall hopefully pickup next chapter 😄 but this one is purely fluff ...you can say they are not yet done with reconnecting 😉🔥
Enjoy ! 😘

"Miran miran stop " reyyan tried to move out of miran's grasp as she tried to mix the salad on the kitchen counter.
It was late in the evening and reyyan was making dinner for both of them after having changed into her nightwear.
"Ne miran miran" teasing her miran circled his hands around her waist and pulled her back to his chest kissing her cheek .
Reyyan sighed in content resting her head back on his chest , she had craved for his touch for his arms and now when he was here she didn't wanna let go of him ever , she wanted to stay forever encircled in his arms .
"Karicim..." miran huskily whispered in her ear slowly inhaling her scent and starting to kiss down her neck and shoulder , one finger fidling with the sash of her nightrobe .

"Mirrr... aaan" reyyan stuttered as miran pulled her robe open and slid it down her arms.
"Hmm ???" Miran hummed with his one hand moving down her lacy chemise pulling and twisting her nipple and the other creeping down.
" Evet karicim ? Do you want me to stop ? Tell me to stop and I'll stop "
Enjoying the pleasure reyyan could only bite her lip and shake her head.
It was the sign miran needed and he plunged two of his fingers into her hot wet centre.
"Ahhhh...." came out reyyan's cry she was so sensitive yet aroused at all times because of her hormones ,every touch made her body tingle .
He continued plunging his fingers into her depths and brought the spaghetti strap of her chemise down to free her breast . While palming her soft flesh in his hand he realised that her breasts had grown in size and were actually spilling out of his palm and he wasn't complaining one bit.
Pulling at her nipple a little rougher he started kissing reyyan's neck while continuing to hammer his fingers into her centre.
Reyyan was losing herself to the sensations she was experiencing and with one last moan she orgasmed .
Removing his fingers and grinning as he made reyyan orgasm just with his fingers he turned her around and kissed her lips and pulled her chemise down to her waist freeing her other breast and rendering her topless.

He cleared the counter behind them shoving the plates and salad bowl to the side and lifted her up onto the counter.
Hooking her legs around his waist reyyan dragged mirans pants down his waist just a little to free his erection.
Bending her backwards onto the counter miran's hands roamed all over her body especially feeling around her belly making reyyan pant in anticipation.He moved his hand slowly from her waist to her bottom and squeezed it slightly.
He started to trail kisses down her neck and started a path towards her left breast leaving several light kisses around the nipple until he licked it twice before taking it in his mouth.
Reyyan moaned when he began sucking on that breast, his tongue still playing with her nipple , His left hand palmed her right breast squeezing it and twisting the nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

Reyyan needing to hold onto something unable to bear the pleasure coursing through her gripped at his shoulders and pulled his hair making him raise himself up from her breasts. She moaned at the loss of contact when his mouth left her breasts but he quickly moved his knee to spread her legs , lining up his erection he entered her in one swift motion .
He couldn't take his eyes off from the sight before him, reyyan moaning with pleasure with her neck and back arched onto the counter her breasts sticking out with her nipples pointed and glistening with his saliva and her hands pulling at her hair unable to bare the sensations her body was going through ...he was the luckiest man on this earth to have this beauty under him writhing in pleasure and he was only one with whom she was gonna experience it .
Pulling her up to his chest he fastened his strokes which made reyyan wrap her arms around his back and hold on , she din't have anymore energy left in her body and within the next few moments both of them reached their peak and reyyan became a puddle of goo in miran's arms .
Both of them stayed locked in the same position just feeling contented and blissful.