Chapter 6 part 1

The rest of the meal was silent. Everyone got to their rooms hopefully without a fuss. "Day 1 done" Hermione's phone was ringing and it was Draco. "Hey Ferret".

________________________________________________________________________________

Hermione's POV

Hermione woke up pretty early, too early, in fact, it was 3 in the morning. She couldn't go back to sleep, so the kitchen was her next destination. As Hermione went out she saw Lacy scrolling through Pinterest on the kitchen counter. Hermione wanted to take the opportunity to scare her so she casually walked to her, tapped on her shoulder and went "boo" into her ear. "eeek!!, HERMIONE!!" Hermione couldn't stop laughing. Then realized that the kids may wake up, the twins are difficult to deal with if they don't get enough sleep. When no one came out of their rooms with red in their eyes, Hermione giggled, "wow they truly are like their father." "And you haven't changed since we were kids", Lacy glared, "I'm sorry, I saw a chance and I took it".

Their little party was soon interrupted by the sound of someone puking. Hermione and Lacy went to go check it out. There they found a red-head hurling her guts out into the toilet. They rushed to help her, Lacy grabbed her hair and Hermione rubbed her back while telling her that everything will be okay. When Ginny finished barfing her guts out, they cleaned up and went into the living room. "Hey Ginny are you okay?", Lacy whispered with concern. Hermione brought her some tea. "Do you think I'm okay?! I just hurled my guts out!!" Hermione and Lacy looked at each other more than Ginny. Ginny spoke again in a calmer tone, "I'm sorry guys I think I got food poisoning from something I ate the other day."

Hermione knew exactly what to do, she grabbed a heating pad, some tea, bottled water, and a piece of buttered toast for Ginny. They went into Hermione's room and watched movies until it was time to wake up for breakfast. During that time, Hermione brewed up some wake-up potions for them seeing as it would take more than coffee to keep them awake. Ginny was also given a potion that would help her feel better.

At this point, everyone was up and it was 7:30 which is still too early for a Malfoy. Breakfast was in half an hour and Hermione needed a miracle to get her kids out of bed and ready in 20. Luckily she had Ginny, who like Molly, can get things done. The three of them were ready to go but Ginny got the military camp up and running. It was more aggressive today for some reason. By 7:20 they were out the door.

3rd person POV or possibly Alex's POV (I think both)

Everyone was at the table except for Lilli and Annika. Alex made his way down and got to the breakfast place around the same time as Hermione. "Being punctual is a great virtue." Their grandma would always say. It was getting to be 10 minutes past and Alex's mom volunteered him to go look for them. He excused himself and went to look for them. He walked towards the front desk.

"Have you seen the girl, who isn't very attractive and claimed to be Mrs. Malfoy in front of the real one." Alex smirked, Lavender looked up at her face as white as a ghost, "don't worry, I won't tell if you wont" She nodded and pointed at his cousin and his sister. Lilli left and seemed to go into the breakfast room, the unsettling thing was that they were both smirking but in a creepy way.

Alex noticed that in the corner of his eye Annika started looking around the room. He grabbed the first newspaper he saw and put it in front of his face so Annika wouldn't see him. The weird thing was, was that the photos looked to be like they were moving. Before he could question it Annika moved out of sight and Lavender ripped the paper out of his hands. What did he just see? He blames the lack of sleep.

Before anything could happen, Alex ran and grabbed Annika. "Annika c'mon you know how grammy doesn't like tardiness."

At The Table (This is during when Alex, and Annika were outside) Mira's POV

Lilli just walked up to their table and surprisingly without her leader. Before anyone could ask where Annika was, a fatherly figure and a couple of uncles showed up. "Well hello is this the Granger family?" Draco asked. Mira noticed her mom cast a spell on their great grandma and grandpa so they wouldn't recognize her dad. Everyone was so surprised except for her siblings, mom, and aunt Lacy. Aunt Lacy piped up and smirked ("She's spending too much time with us", Mira thought),

Lacy: "What brings you here today Mr. Malfoy".

Draco: "Well I recognized the last name and thought i'd stop by-" before he could continue someone interrupted.

(Annika's dad, sry forgot his name lol) "Ah so your my future son-in-law."

Draco: "I'm sorry who?"

Draco: "I'm sorry sir but i'm pretty sure I would know if i'm marrying your daughter."

Draco: "Ah Hermione so good to see you as always"

Hermione: "You as well Draco."

Their kids were giggling

Lilli: "How do you know buck tooth beaver over here. Did she pay you to say that?!"

Draco: "Hermione is a co-owner of this hotel and I went to school with her. Now it was nice to meet you all, but Harry, Blaise and I need to get going."

Mira noticed her aunt Lacy blush when she heard Harry's name, but she didn't think anything of it.

Annika's POV

Right after they left, Annika and Alex came in and sat down. Her father spoke, "Honey you just missed Draco, and I have to ask you something, he claimed that he isn't getting married to you." She started panicking, he was supposed to come through the main doors. "Oh father silly me he doesn't want any leaks until the press conference. It would become a scandal if the media found out beforehand." She knew she used the right excuse when her mother started talking about the rest of the day. Althoughshe got very disapproving looks from her other side of the family. "They're just jealous." she thought. Her mother kept talking, "Now for the party tonight we ladies are all going to go shopping for dresses while the guys go shopping for suits. Then when we get back the guys will go to the den and play games, watch the football game and whatever else they want to do while the rest of us go to the spa. Then we will get ready and go to the part. Now everyone eat fast so we can go shopping." As everyone was leaving to go to their rooms to get ready to leave, Annika and Lilli started to go to the elevator and right when the doors closed, Lilli spoke, "Annika did you know that Draco and Hermione are friends and co-workers, what if she knows your lies." Annika was angry and was going to get Hermione back for whatever she is planning to do to her.

_____________________________________________________________________________ I'm so so so so sorry for the very very very late update and for the short chapter. I've just had so much homework and a little bit of writer's block. I promise I've been trying so hard. I hope you will all forgive me as I will keep updating slowly as finals are coming up for me and even though it's covid I still really want to pass with a really good grade. Also I am no longer doing the beach day. I love all the comments i've been receiving and all the idea's i've been given. It's really helped me and kept me going.