Aftercare With Daddy (DDLG)

You have a very intense scene the night before with your daddy, both of you were too tired to do anything. You fell asleep in his arms and he promises to do aftercare in the morning. You wake up and yawn rolling over to look at daddy. "Good morning Daddy," you say sleepily and smile. 

"Good morning sweetie," He says kissing your head and sits up before walking to the bathroom, filling the tub with warm water and bubbles. He comes back and picks you up, you hold on to him. "I told you I'd do aftercare with you," he says setting you in the bathtub. You smile and nod.

"Daddy you don't have to I know it's really early," you say looking up at him.

"A promise is a promise," smiles softly.

"Otay Daddy," you say looking at him "I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too sweetie," he says as he starts to wet your hair. You smile and relax a little bit as you move your hands around the water.

"You aren't playing with the bubbles? You must be sleepy sweetie," Daddy says as he washes your hair with shampoo. You blush and nod.

"I just woke up Daddy, of course, I still sleepy." you grab some bubbles and put them on your face to make a beard "Look Daddy I'm Santa," you giggle and face him.

He chuckles softly and looks at you "You're so cute," he says as he rinses your hair then starts to put conditioner in. You giggle softly and smile as he washes your hair. He starts to braid your hair into pigtail braids and smiles "Okay sweetie, I'm going to take a shower come on & go get dressed."

You nod and get out of the tub "Otay Daddy," you say as you wrap a towel around yourself and softly kiss his cheek, "Enjoy your shower, Daddy," you say before going to the bedroom and getting dressed. After you get dressed you lay down, still sleepy. Daddy finishes his shower and comes back in and gets dressed, he notices you sleeping and carefully crawls into bed with you cuddling you close. You roll into him and cuddle your favorite stuffed animal. 

He smiles and watches you "God you are so cute," he whispers and kisses your forehead.

You yawn and slowly open your eyes at look at him, "oh hai Daddy," you say sleepily.

"Hey sleepyhead," he chuckles and softly kisses you. You rub your eyes and smile.

"I'm still sleepy Daddy," you say as you hug your stuffed animal. He looks at you and nods.

"I know sweetie but come on it's time to get up, I'll make you some breakfast," he says as you both sit up and go to the kitchen. He makes you some chocolate chip pancakes.

******
I got the motivation for this from a text conversation I had with my Daddy 😊 I am taking requests just comment, check the description of this story before commenting please (: Thanks for reading 💕