Insecure Baby Doll (DDLG)

You and your daddy are sitting in the living room together and you're scrolling through instagram posts on your news feed. You start to feel insecure and start comparing yourself to all of the different pictures you see.

You set your phone down and sigh as you watch tv, your daddy looks over to you "Baby what's wrong?" he asks you and you shake your head "Nothing Daddy," you say softly.

He raises his eyebrow at you and reaches across your lap to grab your phone "No don't look at that," you say trying to take your phone back. He stands up and holds it above his head "And why not little one?" he asks you. You look at him and pout "Because they are prettier," you say as your eyes start to water.

His face saddens as he sees you start to cry "What are you talking about baby," he asks as he opens your phone and looks at it. He scrolls through and sees all the pictures you saw. He pulls you in for a hug "Princess, are you comparing yourself to all these girls?" he asks as he raises your chin to look at him.

You slowly nod your head "Yeah.. they are prettier and skinnier than I am.. I can't live up to that expectation Daddy.. what if I'm not enough for you," you say softly as you look to the ground. Before you know it you are being picked up and put on his lap. "Look at me babygirl," he says softly and you raise your head to look up at him.

"You listen to me princess, I love you no matter what you look like. So you aren't as skinny as all those other girls that just means there is more of you for me to cuddle. I love you for you, you are more than enough for me little one if anything I don't deserve someone as amazing as you. I don't ever want to hear you say that anyone is prettier than you because it's not true. You are the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen and Daddy would never lie to you," he states you look at him and hold out your pinky "Pwomise Daddy?" you whisper as a tear of joy runs down your face.

He wipes the tear from your face and interlocks his pinky with you "Pinky promise baby," he says as he kisses your head. You smile and look at him "Tank you, Daddy, I feel better nows," you say laying into his chest, you feel his arms wrap around you. You snuggle into his arms and feel safe and content "I love you, Daddy," you whisper to him. He kisses the top of your head "Daddy loves you so much princess," he says squeezing you into a hug. You cuddle together on the couch and watch tv before you slowly fall asleep in his arms.

******
Hope you like it! I am taking requests just comment, check the description of this story before commenting please (: Thanks for reading 💕