' goodmorning, how may i help you. ' she spat.

she had a attitude so early in the morning. i mentally rolled my eyes.

' hi, i'm saint williams. i'm here for a position i was giving as an engineer of the fashion design here. '

she nodded & pushed her glasses back as she swerved her finger on the keyboard. i looked around & saw that there were 2 other women seated in the waiting area.

' okay yes, your name has been listed. come with me as i will show you your office. '

i nodded & followed her through the rows of cubicles with people busily typing away at their computer keyboards.

she took me to a nicely set up table in front of the window. outside the window you was able to see the whole skyline of atl. it was beautiful.

i sighed in delight & looked back at the lady. she seemed to be uninterested, but i was head over heels with the way stuff came out. i was so happy & i thanked GOD everyday!

' thank you so much ma'am. '

' of course, ' she nodded before speeding off into the opposite direction.

i placed down my clutch on the table & sprawled out on the plush chair. i laid my head back & grinned ear to ear filled to the brim with excitement.

' thank you thank you thank you! ' i toiled in my brain.

i was soo happy & i didn't really want to contain it but i did.

' um, excuse me ? '

i sat up quickly & looked at the person in front of me.

she did a tiny wave & smiled. she was cute. both of her dimples were deep & added on to her demeanor.

she wore a pink dress with some black buckle up shoes. she was a ginger head & her skin was pale.

' very white. ' i thought.

i smiled back sweetly.

' nice to meet you, i'm blake. '

i raised my eyebrow.

' the pleasure is all mine, i'm saint. ' i held out my hands towards her & she just stood there. she was very awkward & looked at my hand in what i could make out as fear.

' oh, don't mind her she thinks people have too much bacteria. '

i turned my head to see a flamboyantly gay individual. his dark brown hair was slick down & he wore black latex pants with a purple shirt with the chest part open showing his chest hair. he also had on a tiny purple purse on his arm & some ' flame ' black sunglasses.

stylish.

' oh, so like a germaphobe? '

he nodded & sucked his lollipop.

he stood up off my desk & held his own hand out.

' i'm leonard, but you can call me leo. '

i shook his hand & laughed nervously.

' oh don't be scared love. i don't bite. ' he laughed.

he also had an accent. his though rung thick & heavy.

' where you from ? ' i asked.

' paris madam! ' he spoke. he did a little twirl causing me & blake to laugh.

' i- i think i'm going to get back to work. i'll see you later saint. ' blake mumbled.

she seemed like the really shy type. as if she'll let people trample all over her. the type that couldn't properly stick up for themselves.

i nodded & waved back.

' yes darling, i think i'll do the same. have an extravagant day madam. ' he bowed.

i chucked & sat down in my chair.

' whew lawd. ' i thought.

' wait, what the hell am i ' pose to do? '

i stood up from my desk & walked over to the indian lady that showed me to my desk.

i tapped her on her shoulder as she turned in annoyance.

' yes ? '

' um hi, i would like to know what i need to start doing. '

' oh yes, that's right. ' she passed me a slip of paper.

' that is your schedule only for today though. we don't usually have schedules here, people run on their own time. since, you're a trainee though, just follow the instructions on the slip. '

she spat & continued feverishly typing on her computer.

' oh. '

i read the piece of paper while making my way back to my desk.

i sighed, ' lord be gracious with me. '

_________________________________________

whew lawd! hey y'all, a bitch is back.

school is a fuckin trip fr, imma try to update as much as possible but we'll see.

sooooo, i hope you enjoyed this lil thang i gave y'all.

ian really got much to say 🤷🏽‍♀️ .

love + light y'all 🧡 .

be safe & eat some bomb food.

x