.《 16 》

the only thing that could be heard was the low rising of the wind.

' saint. '

i maneuvered my eyes to meet his.

' why tf are you outta jail?' i questioned.

he laughed to himself.

' watch ya mouth lil girl. '

he inched closer to me & i slowly stepped back. i almost entered my car trunk, but i felt his hand grip my elbow way too tightly.

i winced.

' let me go damion. '

' saint, don't chu miss me? ' ' miss us?'

i was appalled. how dare he act as if his own daughter did not die because of him. i almost gagged from the sight of him. after all he put me through, i'm done. enough is enough. i've been so passive, but not now. fuck. i'm standing my ground. i'm done being scared.

he took his other free hand & caressed my cheek.

' comeon bae, you don't miss me? '

' fuck you. ' i spat.

he let go of my arm & pulled a cigarette outta his pocket. while, lighting it he stared at me. my stomach churned with every dialogue we shared, every look that was passed between us, every second he stood infornt of me. a knot began to tighten in my throat.

' let me ask you something saint. '

i looked at the ground.

' why you left? ' ' you don't care? ' ' for ya family ' ' ya friends ' ' me? ' .

i gulped not wanting to cry. that shit was for the weak. & crying infront of the motherfucker that hurt me the most was a no go.

' fuck you. i don't wanna fuckin look at chu. your a fuckin psychotic idiot. wtf about our daughter. huh? you don't feel nun huh? well how bout chu, go suck sum dick for ya drugs. since that's what chu care about so much. ' my words came out jumbled but idgaf.

i slammed my trunk closed & stomped to the driver's side.

he forcefully threw me against my car door. my back hit the door, & a sharp pain coursed through my bones.

' yo listen bitch, you ain't gonna talk to me like that. '

' get off me.' i scratched his face & started to punch him in his nose.

i opened my car door & hopped in while starting the car not giving a fuck to give the car time to cool up.

i speed off & looked in my rearview at him. he was rubbing his nose, just looking at me.

tears cascaded down my cheeks & dripped of my chin.

' fuck that nigga, ' i screamed to myself.

never no more.

______

short chap today y'all 🤷🏽‍♀️ . luh ya doe.