.《 4 》

brent stood posted up against the stairframe & smiled seductively at me. i rolled my eyes, but felt my cheeks gettin warm. i focused my attention to amirah. she slowly turned her head towards me with a fake surprised look on her face. she turned me around & gave me those , ' bitchh who is that ' eyes.

i heard brent stifle a laugh inna background.

' amriah, that is just sum boy that was keeping me company. ' she flicked her hair back & laughed. ' girl he is finee, you needa hop on that. ' i laughed, ' oh hell naw ! you crazy did you forget i'm in abstinence ( when a person sustains away from s3x . ) " . amirah rolled her eyes, ' well you need it, you've been put out the game for way too longgg. ' she primmed up my hair & pushed up my boobs to show more cleavage in the shirt. i sighed, ' girl stop it ion want dat boy ! '. she cocked her head back, ' yea whatever ' . she quickly brushed sum lipgloss on my lips & began to walk away.
' luh you saint, be safe & don't do nothin i wouldn't. ' she smirked as she traveled back into the room wit that maggot ass trey.

i inhaled deeply, said a lil prayer, & turned to face brent. he was lookin at me up and down smiling.
' ur friend .. she's very supportive. '
i laughed. ' yup that's her. ' i checked my phone & made my way to the bathroom. brent didn't say anything because he knew that i needed to pee beforehand.
i went in did my thing, & then got out to see brent chattin wit his friends. they was all smokin n laughin. i honestly didn't care if he came along, i just didn't want to be touched & i wanted to get out the party. i pretended not to see him with his homeboys & walked straight passed him & down the steps.

' aight bro imma catch you later, hmu. '
his footsteps cascaded down the steps & right behind me. i sighed slightly & pushed through the group of people. as i walked out the door it was a breath of fresh air. literally. the trees & the breeze was so tranquil it was like i could breathe easy again. i felt him graze my arm & i looked at him. he was fine. neat symmetrical braids. face clean & clear wit those sexy ass face tats. his breath was steady, which for sum reason made me calm.

' so you was gonna leave me ? '
' well i mean, you seemed busy so .. '
' well damn saint , you was gon leave. ' he laughed. i shook my head and laughed as well. brent gave me a feeling of protection & a veil of fulfillment which was weird considering i barely knew this boy. i took out my car keys & pressed my button. my car went off & i hopped in. brent stared at the car as he made his way toward the passenger side. i chuckled as he went inside, ' why you so mesmerized boy ? '. he gave me a quick glance, climbed in, & shut the door. ' i ain't no lil boy mama. '

brent & i talked the whole ride to the store & lemme just say he was hilarious ! he knew how to make me laugh to the point where my stomach hurt. he made my ugly laugh come out too. he was so nice, & diff from what i had expected.

i scanned the row of munchies & debated on which chips i should get.
brent slid over & grabbed my waist. my breathe hitched. i turned around to see him right infront of my face staring deep into my eyes. my eyes traveled down to his lips. i had the urge to gently pull him in & kiss him & just feel up on him everywhere. but. my pride & self-control was stronger then my feelings. i knocked him back, ' boy whatchu want ? '. he licked his lips. i gave him a stank face & said, ' you don't even know me. '
' can i get to know you ?. '
i scoffed. ' why'd you think i took yo ass onna ride. ' he shifted back & gawked at me laughing.
' my bad then, you just too fine. '
i, ' mhm ' & grabbed the chips of my choice. i made my way to the register & bought my chips. brent had his own bag of goodies on him & we cracked jokes on our way back to the car.

' hm he not so bad. ' i thought to myself.