Chapter Twenty-Eight

Start from the beginning

=•=•=•=

"Why, do we have to go to this bar?" Nettie asked.

"Cause it's Zhan's bar," Princess answered.

Princess drags Nettie inside, and Nettie's jaw drops. People were lounging on leather armchairs, nursing drinks, and talking as music played from hidden speakers.

"Zhan owns this? Whoa!" Nettie said, looking around.

"Let's go get us some drinks from the bar," Princess said.

They head to the bar and smile at the bartender.

"Hello, beautiful ladies, what can I get you both started with tonight?" The bartender asked.

"I'll take a Manhattan," Princess answered.

"Long Island Iced Tea," Nettie said.

Nettie looks over and sees an attractive man watching her from the end of the bar. Nettie rolled her eyes.

Then she noticed Zhan next to the man.

"Princess, I thought you said Zhan was at home," Nettie said.

"That's what he told me. Why?" Princess asked.

"Cause he over there," Nettie answered.

"Here you go, ladies. It's on the house." The bartender said as Nettie and Princess took their drinks from the bartender with polite smiles.

Zhan winked at Princess as she glared at him for lying about being at home.

"Don't beat him up, Princess," Nettie said.

Zhan raises his glass to Princess and Nettie as they take a sip of their drinks.

"I'm not worried about him. Let's go dance." Princess said as she finished her drink and made her way to the dance floor with Nettie following her, still drinking her drink.

"Shake that ass!" Nettie yelled as Princess started twerking.

Zhan's eyes travel over the length of Princess' body and bite his bottom lip.

"Ain't that your girl?" Isaac asked.

Zhan smirked.

"Yes," Zhan answered.

=•=•=•=

"Out of all things y'all wanted to do on a ur girl's trip... We taking pregnancy tests." Nettie said as she placed her pregnancy test on the tray.

"I hope all your asses are pregnant," Janay said as she laughed.

"Okay, I put the timer on, and let's go eat," Cardi said after all the girls put their pregnancy tests on the tray.

"You guys should have come to Zhan's bar with Princess and me. She ignored that man the whole night but he kept buying us drinks and had security keep all the men away from us." Nettie said.

"He's so annoying," Princess said, rolling her eyes.

"Girl bye! She was lit and ready to fight when a girl bumped into Zhan. Talking about 'that bitch better do the two steps away from him before I slide her ass.' It was really funny cause Zhan was letting girls touch on him to get a reaction out of Princess and her drunk ass was falling for it." Nettie said, laughing.

Cardi shook her head.

"At least, she's reacting because that last relationship of hers did not last cause she never reacted to anything he did," Jessica said.

Brooke laughed.

"Now that relationship was toxic," Princess said.

"Very much so," Brooke said.

"I remember when she decided to break up with him, she made us go get all of her shit out of the apartment and changed the locks on him," Cardi said.

"I was being petty," Princess said.

The timer on Cardi's phone started ringing.

"Go check them tests!" Quiava exclaimed.

Janay brought the tray over to the dining table and placed it on the table.

"Okay, everyone grab your pregnancy tests," Cardi said.

Everyone started screaming.

"Bitch no!" Nettie screamed.

Jessica looked over at Nettie's pregnancy test.

"Nettie is pregnant," Jessica said.

"No, I can't be pregnant," Nettie said.

"Nettie, it's positive," Cardi said.

"Wait, is everyone's test... positive?" Quiava asked as she started crying.

"Why the fuck you are crying?" Brooke asked.

"I wanted to be married before I got pregnant," Quiava answered.

"Same," Nettie said.

Cardi and Janay started laughing.

"Y'all are so dramatic," Cardi said.

"Do y'all want to take another one?" Janay asked.

Cardi couldn't stop laughing as both Nettie and Quiava were crying so ugly.

"Damn, if I don't wanna keep the baby as a person, it would be Nettie and Quiava," Brooke said.

"Okay before y'all go set up an appointment, I just want to say that I switched Nettie and Quiava's pregnancy tests with tests that I peed on," Cardi said.

"And I did the same with Princess' test," Janay said.

"But that means Brooke and Jessica are pregnant," Princess said, laughing.

"I mean I knew I was pregnant before I came here," Brooke said.

Jessica sighed and picked up her phone.

"Let me go curse Shawne's ass out," Jessica said.