Gunita: One Shot Series, Tuesday

The characters of this particular one shot series are part of my finished social media serye on twitter: Gunita. If you haven't read it yet, give it a read before you proceed for better understanding of the one shot entry. Or if you don't want to, you can skip these chapters and wait for my other one shot entries. Or if you just want to give it a read even if you haven't read the serye, give it a go. And if you have read the serye—Amihan and Alon are happy to have shared their reunion with you, but now it's time to have a glimpse of how they ended.

Context

Amihan and Alon are two young lovers seemingly to have hit the end of their journey together. Amihan isn't sure who she is outside of the world they have built together and she owes it to herself to find out who she is without Alon beside her. But Alon is begging for another week. A last week before they eventually release each other... forever.

Last Week

Tuesday — R-18

Amihan woke up alone in their king sized bed. Ang una niyang naramdaman ay ang medyas sa mga paa, she's sure she wasn't the one that put it there. Napangiti siya, it was always the little things with Alon and he knew that she never slept comfortably without her socks.

She looked at her side and all that was left of Alon was his scent on the sheets. She brought the sheets up to her nose to smell her ex lover. She'd miss his smell that comforted her to sleep some nights where she'd just lie awake.

She smiled to herself when she remembered the time Alon and her bought this bed with Alon's first salary. That was the first night they spent together. Amihan slowly touched her lips and it's like she can still feel the electricity from that night—how Alon made her feel like she was the most beautiful woman in the world.

She closed her eyes, trying to recall the memory as vividly as she can so she could remember it in the future when she's far away from this bed... and Alon.

Napatingin siya sa pintuan nang bumukas ito. Alon came in wearing nothing, but shorts and an apron. He was carrying a tray with their breakfast on it. Amihan also noticed that he shaved.

She smiled at him, genuinely this time—the first one since she came in yesterday and the smile Alon gave back to her was once she'll treasure so she can also remember it when she goes.

"Good morning, Mahal," Alon put the tray on their bed. It was pancakes with butter and syrup, sunny side up eggs, orange juice, one black coffee for her, one coffee with milk for Alon and some fruits.

Before Alon can stand up and get some serviettes for them, Amihan held his right arm in place, pulling him down from standing up. Alon looked at her in question, but she didn't answer—instead, she closed the distance between them and gave him a kiss.

"Good morning, Mahal," she whispered when she pulled back from him. Alon looked dazed and she remembers that look in his eyes—it was exactly just like the first time they kissed.

Unti-unting tinaas ni Alon ang kamay sa mukha ni Amihan, hinayaan niya ang daliri na maglaro sa mukha ng dalaga. He traced her cheeks, eyes, nose, forehead and finally, her lips. He then gave her a kiss on all the places he traced. One, then two, then three kisses.

Hindi na mabilang ni Amihan kung gaanong kadaming halik ang naigawad ng binata sa'kanya. Para bang kinakabisado ng mga labi ni Alon ang kanyang mukha. She held his face when he didn't stop, akala ni Alon ay magagalit siya, but all she wanted to do was kiss him properly.