•𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗜𝗲𝗱 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆•

Börja om från början

"Look, at me Frankie..." My body started to tremble slightly as I heard footsteps come closer to me "Look at me"

Reluctantly, I stopped moving and slowly turned to face the woman who wore a sadistic smirk on her lips "There's my baby boy" Deana says reaching out to me but I step away.

"Don't touch me!"

Her face drops "That's not very nice, Frankie"

"I don't fucking care! You have no right to be here! Get out! Leave me alone! And that's not my fucking name!" I exclaimed staring my mother down with hate filled eyes.

Deana ignores my question and shakes her head "How long can you keep doing this?"

My face hardens completely as I spat "Do what?"

"The drugs"

"None of your business" I said simply and sharply just wanting her to leave me alone now, I didn't want her around me, she made me feel like a child again, a scared little boy who used to cry himself to asleep night after night hating everything about his life, including his own existence.

"Of course it's my business... she's my granddaughter... how long is it until you hurt her, Frankie... how long until you kill her..?"

My eyes burned with rage at her words. How dare she, she's doesn't know me. I'd never hurt River. "Never! I wouldn't hurt her! Ever! I'd die before I'd lay a finger on her, I will not turn into you!"

The woman chuckled bitterly "Oh, but Frankie, you already are like me. She'd be safer away from you, far far away, you know that"

I shake my head frantically feeling my heart beating at a less than healthy rate "No, no, she needs me, she needs me! She's safe here with her parents, with me and Tommy. She wouldn't be better off anywhere else"

Deana smiles and walks around the room, looking around speaking as she did "She would, Frankie. You can't look after her"

"I am looking after her! What am I doing now, huh? At least I'm actually here unlike you- I don't go out and leave her for hours and days alone to fend for herself like you did to me!"

Deana laughed shaking her head "You might be here physically but mentally your not, are you? I always knew you'd end up like this, I always knew you'd end up as a junkie and a good for nothing piece of shit like your father"

"FUCK YOU! I'M NOT LIKE HIM!" I screamed stepping closer to her, shooting daggers towards the woman she didn't even bat an eyelid towards me.

"You keep saying that yet I'm seeing no evidence to back up you claim, your not fit to be a parent. You never have been, your not even fit to be a son to me"

"Don't tell me what I'm fit to be, you always told me that making a name for myself was going to be impossible, yet here I am. I proved you wrong and that's exactly what I'm going to do again, I can look after my daughter, I can" I said hatefully, but my voice was slightly less confident as I spoke this time because a small part of me doubted those words.

"You can't while on drugs, like I couldn't look after you while drunk. We're the same Frankie why can't you accept that? You ended out the same as your parents, the people you always preached to me and everyone else about how you were going to be the opposite... well look in a mirror and accept that you failed"

𝗗𝗌𝗻'𝘁 𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗚𝗌 𝗢𝗳 𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗱 🀍DÀr berÀttelser lever. UpptÀck nu