Chapter 10 || He is my husband|| Edited

Start from the beginning

The attention from him felt overwhelming. The guy who detested her to his bones was acting whipped since their wedding. She could still remember waking up with a scream on the first day of her wedding. Seconds passed, and Taehyung burst opens the door and checked upon her, only to be dismissed by her saying she was alright.

She was still in her wedding dress. Paddling towards the wardrobe she had a panic attack when she saw the array of lingerie. She was hyperventilating looking at the nearly naked clothes. She wondered about the purpose of wearing such clothes. Just then her brain knocked about the purpose of such clothes.

A knock on her room door broke her from the tragic thoughts of lingerie and honeymoon suite. She yelled come in for the visitor. She knew it must be her jerk husband. Maybe he wasn't much of a jerk when he offered her his oversized hoodies and sweatpants, she thought. Nodding her head timidly, she collected the clothes from him with a meek nod and muttered a thank you.

Taehyung found it overbearing looking at his hot mess wife who had her bed hair and wedding dress on. He found it incredulous to find a woman so hot with her bed hair in her wedding dress. He decided to add this to one of his weaknesses along with the other prevailing ones. His biggest weakness was her eyes. And everything about her knocked out every battle in his head.

The following days with him and their family felt as if she was in a dream. The picture-perfect dream. She saw him in a way she had never seen him before or ever thought him to be. He was caring. He was gentle. And, he was loving. The way he pecks her forehead every morning and night. The way he pestered her for long walks at night. The way he held her hand every time they walked. The way he would wait for her at the dining table. The way he used to make her wear his coat when he senses her coldness. Everything about him was amusing and surreal. Little did she know they weren't meant to be so amusing to her because he would just sink her boat in the middle when he reaches the spot.

In the profound depths of her heart, she feared this light shining bright in her sky would soon be swapped with the darkness he is going to envelop. The couple returned to Seoul soon after. Aria cladded a red burgundy off-shoulder dress. She looked hot making Taehyung's breath come off as if he was steaming inside.

They threw a lavish party in Mr Lee's hotel. Everyone congratulated the newly wedded couple. It wasn't hard to act like the happy couple in front of the buzzing crowd. Aria was in the spotlight and Taehyung found it hard to keep her away from the gawking eyes of other men. The world-class company merger was a big fortune to be carried over.
Men congratulated Taehyung with fake smiles and compliments. Not that he didn't read the oozing looks of envy from men as they felicitated him. The woman he got married to was the most sought woman. Her beauty and elegance would sweep you off your feet without even her trying. Her loyalty is the jewel in her crown. And a world-class merger is all the way adding to his glory. His position was something men would kill for.

While on the other hand, Aria found all the women eyeing her husband like a 7-course meal. The most elite man was now claimed as hers. And there comes a lot of spite and bitterness from the female crowd. Powerful business woman, supermodels and women from elite backgrounds attended their gathering, with eyes for her husband. She wanted to pluck out their eyes but she remained calm by clinging to his arm. Her husband's eyes on her seized her trivial thoughts. He gazed at her with unique emotions of care, dissipating her anger.

As said, they were topping the headlines making the paparazzi go frenzy. It was not even a night but the whole city was aware of the secret wedding of the star couple.
Some even start writing their theories about their marriage. That the couple has been in love for years and that is why the star boy never dated anybody.