A 'little' chat CH.11

When we say a little chat...

It means having a civil Gossip with civilians..

Not having a glare off at the Trickster demon behind Stiles,as the teen tries to figure out how they can see him...

Oh and don't forget how This Dean guy throws Chips at thin Air and stars to argue with this giant Sam and An Angel named Castiel.

Stiles already figured out that there Hunters,Supernatural Hunters.I mean look at them,there literally the definition of them.

With the intimidating figure and looks,the punch first-talk later kinda demeanour got going on and the dress code:Leather,Black,cool ass boots and Weapons.

That is them all bottled up in a Paragraph,can't get that one wrong....

The 17 Year old slurps at his Milkshake absently petting his Puppy as it tried to get a taste of the sweet drink.

Stiles thoughts go back to his friends and the day at School.

Threw his emotional train ride in his mind,reply's about how the Pack flickered in and out like they were invisible.He didn't get it,they changed their moods,Style they acted so different yet so familiar.

Almost like it was a different person........

But stiles just couldn't get over the fact on what the flickers were about first they were there,then invisible then not invisible,it replays over and over he even saw how when they went invisible it was almost like they were calling out...

Nonsense he thought.

His mind then went back to how Deaton called him threw the drive to this Nasty diner...

4 hours ago

"Hello" Deatons husky voice rang threw the speaker as Stiles timidly greeted him back with a small smile on his face.

He liked the cryptic veterinarian.

"Is this Stiles,Stiles Stilinski"He said in his usual business tone.

"Yeah"

"This is Deaton-"

"-OH HEY DEEATON"Stiles interrupted now bursting with energy as his brother weirdly looks over at him in question,Stiles shrugs.

"No time to chit chat Stilinski,tell Parrish this aswell-Once you get to New Orleans go to a bar called ####### ## #### I have already informed my Family of your unsuspected presence.Oh and Save Beacon Hills"is all he said before the line shut off.

So stiles did exactly what he said...

He told Parrish everything...

Present

'Save beacon Hills,What did he mean by this?'He overlapped the thought,still confused Parrish just said it was one of his 'Cryptic sayings' but stiles knew there was more to it,Before he left,Beacon felt weird,unusually more weirder than before,it was like a new town.

And all the people he crossed paths with always flickered in and out as if there we're illusions.

Now his head hurt and people kept calling his name.

"-iles Stiles"

"Kid"

"Yoh"

"Mr Stilinski"

All of them said and he groaned rolling his eyes and waving them off with a hand"Yeah,yeah I'm fine,don't get your panties in a twist"

Dean chuckled,as Nogitsune poked Ajax making him Bark,the puppy could feel and slightly see the presence of the Demon.

"Hey,Stop hurting AJ bitch"Stiles spat at the Demon making the said puppy give a smug grin at the Fox.

Stiles protectively hugged His puppy giving the Doppleganger the Stink eye whilst sticking his tongue out like a child.

"Really"His older brother enquired raising an eyebrow"what?"Mischief said innocently cocking his head to the side.

"What a Childish action"Parrish says making his Little brother eye roll and mutter"Yeah,not like you sung 'wheels on the bus' yesterday"

"That was a good Song Mijo"

"Oh yeah,making my ears bleed"Stiles snarks back already cursing He'll hound hearing,Parrish only gives him a Gleaming smile that could literally light up the earth.

Stiles,think he's the Baby sunshine from Teletubbies.

(Search Teletubbies up and you'll know what I mean)

"So how did you get that thing stuck to yh'"
Dean Winchester pipes up already bored of trying to hint that he could see the thing.

"Oh 'yah know,just got some super glue and stuck him to my back"He remarks making the Hunters roll there eyes and Parrish snort.

"How?Cant you clearly see that the Trickster demon is not 'glued' to the Boys back"The angle says,still not understanding any of the mortals sarcasm or snarky comments.

Sam sighs but grins"it's a sassy remark Cas"

"Ah,Yes What Dean does on the usual...isn't that right?"

"Yes Cas,just like that"The younger Winchester agrees making the Said Winchester growl at him.

Ajax,growls at Dean already deciding to protect Sammy and Castiel from the broody Hunter.

Dean whips his head around to the husky and Gapes holding a hand to his heart in exaggeration"I'm getting ganged up on"

AJ barks an agreement,and jumps up on the Table to stand in front of Stiles and Parrish to defend them.

"Aww,Thanks Ajax"Parrish coos petting the Husky as he licks his hand.

"Okay,just spill it,what are you really here for"Stiles deadpans finishing off his Milkshake and leaning back in the Chair as The Nogitsune sits beside him trying to flirt with Parrish.