The Funeral CH.8

No Ones POV

Funerals...

The definition of Depression and sadness can't tell me otherwise

Everyone hates them they Seethe them

Now here the only two remaining people still standing at the white marbled stone of Noah Stilinski the sheriff of the town a Somebody who everyone loves and cherished is now 60 feet underground in a casket.

The Stone on top is laced with flowers and gifts around it in the middle of the marbled stone carved:

Noah Stilinski
Loving Dad of a son
The best Sheriff Of Beacon Hills
Shall be Dearly Missed
Gone to heaven with his Lovely Wife
                                      1972-2014

Without saying all of this is true he will be missed dearly...

After the mourned Funeral the two brothers spent Two Whole days decidig what they are going to do about themselves and what will happen I mean Parrish dosent want to become sheriff because he feels guilty of taking away the role and feeling like he wasn't meant to be one even how many times stiles tries to convince him otherwise he will still feel the same numbness and guilt as it clenches around his shattered heart......

Also,With Stiles he's got a looney-Tic Psycho in him that he can clearly much see and feel as it whispers meaningless words into his ear now ur probably wondering why didn't the Kitsune kill Stiles or Stiles kill him well the reason for that is because if one of them gets hurt it reflects on the other like saying...

2 Days Ago-After Funeral

"I'm so-so-So Tired"The teenager moaned as his big brother opens the front door only to pause once he steps halfway into the doorway
"What's wrong Parrish W-Whats WRONG"He panicked and he Panicked more when said man whipped out his pistol from his black combat boot and pointed it at the trickster Fox.

"How your in Stiles And Stiles how How on earth is he here?"he roared at the 147 Pounds of bone and flesh behind him
"He-W-Well you see h-How um how about we sit down hmmm"threw hesitation the Tallest replied and they all sat down and the demon stood in front of them both staring down as the Big brother whole still pointing the Metal object at him and the Younger brother who's glancing around the room to not look anywhere but them pure endless orbs of void.

"Well that was very amusing"His gruff Dark hoarsely voice spoke up first as Stiles head whipped up to him"So the. Explain Cmon I haven't got all day"
"Well you see brother um them lightening bergs on my neck have changed colour b-because our souls have been connected too long so his power is manifesting into me and we're other combining But BUT he won't hurt us"
"Right so this prick here is alive AND HE WONT HURT US do-do you know what HES done"
"Nothing much,that was only part of what I'm capable of Darling"Said for smirked Mischievously down at Parrish as the Big Brother shoots at the trickster demon skimming his ear in warning and hearing a hiss from both of the Boys,So he snapped his head in stiles direction to notice the deep cut that poured out from where he shot he looked between the two...

"Your souls are both connected aren't they?"

"Mmmhmm Officer"As the Nogitsune replies it gets two pale lanky fingers and wipes the blood of licking the Metallic blood off his fingers as black veins run under his eyes and arms...
"Mmmm,Now that's my type of dinner Want some?"
"Yeah no"Stiles replies as the cut that was there healed within seconds
"Great so now you have healing abilities that's just great"He grimaced in disgust looking at the two 'Twins' and sighing as he stared up the the demon who caused all of this seeing a flicker of pleasure and lust in his eyes as he stared right back.......

Present

Without said and done that was only the start of something new something big and something outright Dangerous they were stepping on thin ice......