Winchester's CH.10

"Are we there yet"Stiles Drawled Out to his Big brother as he rolled his eyes yet again "No".

"I hate being cooped up,can't we stop,to get...to get nachos or something,ANYTHING REALLY"Stiles whined watching as Jordan smirked evilly giving Roscoe a tap,Stiles only let him drive this Once,not again,never again.

Parrish should feel special really...

The mature brother of the group rolled up to a Diner,the diner was in the middle of nowhere surrounded by streets and has a Post office connected to it.

The diner was Pritty average but old,really old,The blue and pink neon flashing signs that wrote out 'GRIDDYS'.

I mean the sun was half hanging with a really creepy guy holding a beer up,the Restaurant itself was Dirty,with blue paint scratched off and boarded up windows.

"Yeah,no"Stiles deadpanned,taking one glance,and deciding,nope.

But before he could make his great escape Parrish held him by the collar,yanking him forward and to his side"But,Brotheer,look AT IT,it practically screams,horror movie,and guess who dies in the horror Movies,the really funny And weak people,and guess who that is....ME....it's ME"He gasped after the full on waffle he exposed,pointing to himself to make a point,but Parrish had none of it and shoved him into a booth.

As if on cue Ajax barked where he sat on Parrish's lap smelling and licking at everything he sees.

"Even AJ agrees with me"Stiles says pointing to the Pure white husky that is now growling at the fly that's buzzing above their heads.

After ordering:

-Parrish:Salad with a Iced Coffee

-Stiles:Curly fried with a double Chocolate Milkshake

The bell Chimed signalling someone has come in,The pair well three including AJ looked at them.

A huge Dude with light Brown hair that hung to his shoulders and two other bulky men.

One with a Black Leather jacket and Dark brown hair that had been Buzzed cut to the side with a lightening mark.

And the other one was wearing a White trench coat with Dark blonde hair and a shaven beard.

The Three of them stared at the two Humans well one human,one passed human.

One in Leather jacket,glanced at Stiles Lightening berg marks making his Pale hand came to cup and scratch at his neck in embarrassment and insecurity.

He really hates the Mark.

Remind stiles off....

Never mind

The three men now called Bulky Men by stiles slid into the red booth at the other end of the Diner,the one in the trench coat quirked his head in confusion and curiosity looking at the teen as he wolfed down his curly fries before the puppy ate some.

"Back of Ajax,I will smite you"

Soon as Stiles said that the Pup nibbled his hand making him yelp back in surprise,at the jump back AJ grabbed a huge curly fry that Stiles was saving till last,and held it in his muzzle to go pad his was to Parrish eating it.

Stiles gave AJ the stink eye watching the scarred pup as it ate it all without barely chewing it.

Meanwhile,on he opposite booth:Dean,Sam and Castile discussed the amount of Ghost activity in the area.

But,Castile wasn't listening he was so intrigued with the pale boy looking at the Blue and purple Lightening mark.

The mark was seeping out dark mist that only the supernatural eye could see.

The angel shined his blue eyes and hitched his breath looking at the powerful demon.

It wore black boots,Brown baggy army jeans,Leathered ratted jacket with a grey T-shirt underneath.

But the face..

Castiel new him anywhere

The face was half bandaged,the yellowy white bandages hung over his face as the other half revealed the same Darker copy of the boy's Face.

It moved to snap his head at Cas,it wiggled his fingers in a Hi movement,and smirked mischievously,Cas looked at his Cheshire Cat grin,baggy eyes and deathly pale skin.

Cas gasped looking at how half of the body seeped out the same black mist,Cas now new.....

This Trickster Demon was half of the boy there half soul bonded.

The Nogitsune went back to snarking comments at both Parrish and stiles and lightly rubbing the Back of the boys neck in a comforting manner seeing as the teen winced in pain at the Lightening berg mark.

"-as.cas.CAS"Deans gruff voice snapped him back to reality,The said men looked at the two Winchester's and their worrying looks before abruptly grasping there two hands and making them see the demon that was now flirting with Parrish and teasing the Dog.

"A Nogitsune"Sam replies not believing anything"aren't they a myth,I read about them...there part fox,feed of Pain-chaos and Strife,they possess people until they crumble apart into dust,can never defeat them,they always come back one way or another....
There the most powerful demon,the Cult might not work on this one"As Sam explained the said Demon popped up beside Dean making him whip out his Pistol and press it against the demons thigh.

"That is right,young mortal,and I know who you three lovely ladies are~"

"Not a lady"Dean snarked Back glaring at it bust slightly impressed that he can actually touch the demon

"Well of course you can,I'm part of Stiles,the boy....now if you touch one of them.....you'll be meeting me in hell"As if reading The older Winchesters mind he threatened and gave a brief wink before going back to torment the other people.

"Well,shit what we Hunan do now Sammy"

"I say we chat"

"Like your thinking little brother"Dean replies ignoring Castiel's temptation of stopping the foolish Pair.