°~The New Maid~°

°Baku's Pov°

I woke up around 9 am tired are horny (like always) I decided to take a shower when I noticed that my shirt was on the floor. I thought back on the night before and smirked. 'that idiot' I thought to myself as I walked into my shower. I noticed that kiri wasn't in the room when I woke up so I figured he was with the rest of the Bakusquad in the commen area.

°small smut/nsfw°

As I was in the shower I kept thinking about Kirishima. The out of no where I got a picture in my head of him. He was on my bed fingering himself with drool coming out of his mouth. I got really hard over that and could feel me dick twitch. I took it in hand and stated to jerk off. With more images of him in my head it didn't take long before I cumed into my hand. I stepped out of the shower and went downstairs.

°smut/NSFW over°

I walked into the commen area with my black ripped jeans and white tank top. As I walked in I saw Mina and Sero making out 'gross' was all I could think about it, stupid Deku and icy hot where cuddling in the couch watching TV with pink checks. I walked into the kitchen and saw Pikachu and eyebags(shinsou) making some breakfast. Aka, eyebags was making eggs and bacon while Pikachu was playing with his voice changer. I grabbed a light beer(yes the Bakusquad+Tsu,Todoroki and Jiro drinks but no one else) and sat down at the counter. Then I herd something break and a yelp. "dang it! Sorry Midoriya but I broke your pitcher frame of all might!" I herd shitty hair yell from behind the corner."oh it's fine kirishima it's just a frame!" Deku yeld back the kiri came running in to the kitchen to grab the broom.
I didn't believe what I was seeing. Kiri was whereing a maids dress and cat ears. Me and Pikachu looked at him and Pikachu started to explain the situation to me." okay so he lost a bed with Mina about who knows what and that ended up with him being the classes maid for the rest of the week". I was so very confused but then I looked back at kiri,he seemed really embarrassed... It was pretty cute how he got all red.

(yes that's my art U3U)

To be honest I was getting really turned on by the dress. I could feel me dick twitch in my pants. I smirked a little at the thought of all the things I wanted to do to him right now. "what?" he asked snapping me out of my thoughts. "heh,nothing.. It's just... That dress looks really cute on you" I said I could here everyone gasp at the comment. "heh t-thanks.." he was blushing a lot now. He went and cleaned up the mess from the broken frame and the sat down with me and Pikachu. "so what happend last night?" tape face asked walking over to uss with Pinky in his arms. "nothing much!" kiri stated blushing. "really I heard moaning from youre room?😏" said a tired Jiro walking in to the kitchen. "o-oh y-you must have h-herd wrong!" shitty hair said looking like he was panicking. "we fucked" I said calm taking a sip of my bear. Mina and Denki gasped, Sero and Jiro started smirking as kiri hit my arm. "ow Red!"I said trying to sound annoyed." Imma go change! "he said running to his dorm.
After a while he came back down wearing...