Chapter 6

"I still wouldent sleep with them. Ewww would they not brake them... Wait even the dude?" Paul asked.

'Imprint' is the only word I really herd from leah's big Brown eyes.

I swallowed hard and turned towards Paul my stomach errupted into butterflies and I had to work very hard to control my breathing.

"Um....people can be quite determined once they want something bad enough......and.....no Carmen and Eltezar are mates........they just follow the same 'vegetarian' lifestyle. Tina, Irina and Kate are the three blonde beautiful sisters. Seduction is not their gifts. There just naturally like that. But Kate does have a gift....let's just say never touch her" I smile as I feel the jealousy and out of the corner of my eye see Leah's fist clench. I smirk at her and she blushes forcefully relaxing her hand looking down.

"What gift?" Seth demands.

I grin "she's like a human tazor"

"Awsome" Seth grins and I nod in agrement.

They erupted into discussion and I felt like I was in heaven. She's my mate vampires have mates we started into each others eyes. Let's just say being a vampire gave me a lot of confidence. I wanted to hold and protect her. No avenging vampires were getting anywhere neer her. I never thought I was a lesbian, to be honest I never looked at a girl in that way besides Rosalie but to be honest who wouldn't.

"You still never told us why the red heads coming" Paul said and everyone looked at me in agreement. I reluctantly look away from Leah.

"yeah.....Um....oh yeah. Alice reads minds she saw them coming. There was three Victoria and James her mate and Laurent.

Laurent said they wouldent harm me but Edward read from James's and Victoria's mind they were coming for me. You see James was a tracker. A single human protected by a powerful coven.....the ultimate game. It was all fun to him.........we all split up. I went home and told Charlie that I wanted to go home and that I didn't like forks. Then I went with Alice and Jasper we went to Florida-"

"That's so stupid!" Quill inrupted. The rest nodded in agreement.

I felt a strong emotion of protectiveness and smiled at Leah.

I smile "of course it was my plan" I shrug simply.

"You just called yourself stupid" Quill

"That's worse!" Paul

"What the fuck?" Embry.

I rolled my eyes "Edward was planning on bringing me straight out of town but then James would have a straight trail to Charlie's and Charlie would call the FBI if I was missing. So I made them take me back. The tracker was on our trail but there was no way he could get by Emmett, Alice and Edward I was with them. So I trew a fit at the house telling Charlie I was leaving that I was going back to Florida-"

"Stupid!" Quill and Jacob said at the same time.

I roll my eyes "of course he knew we knew he was listening he'd never dream I was going where I said we were going" I explained .

"Brilliant plan!"

"Perfect"

"I get it now"

I laugh and continue "we split up. Edward was coming wit me but I saw the way the way James was looking at him in the clearing he knew Edward would be with me. So I suggested that I go alone. Of course there was some growls and hissing at that so Alice suggest her and Jasper go with me. We got to their house and Laurent was there saying that he wanted no part in it and went to Alaska. I switched stuff with Esmeralda swapping sent. Rosalie even tho she hates my guts went with Esme out in my truck and Carlsile, Emmett and Edward went in the Mercedes just as I said James followed them and Victoria followed my truck. Then Alice, Jasper and I went to Florida......all was good for a while but Alice kept seeing James in a dark room. After a few days the room brightend up and Alice was drawing it she saw it as my sitting room in my mom's house. Turned out James heard one of there calls to us from Victoria. Edward was coming to get me .....but I got a call......I was trying to call my mom telling her to stay away for a few more days but she wouldent answer. But then I got a call back from my house phone and it was James with my mother's voice in the background. He told me to follow his clues. I ran away from Alice and Jasper at the airport when we were waiting for Edward and the rest to come. I got to the ballet studio and to my relief my mom wasent their he was using my home videos to lure me out. But seemingly the hunt wasent as good for him as he had hoped he wanted more" I flinch at the memories.

"He videotaped him attacking me leaving a message for Edward so he would seek vengeance and make a bigger game of it."

I herd Leah growl but it wasn't too noticeable because everyone was.

I traced my fingers over the scar James gave me flinching at the memories.

"That was stupid" Paul said.

"You wouldent do the same?" I asked.

He stayed scilent.

"That isn't....." Sam gasped

"Oh God" Jeered

"No way" quill

And growls from the rest.

"Yeah he bit me". I frown.

"But...but then shouldn't you be" Sam gasps

"Edward sucked out the venom. I got pretty banged up. In hospital for a while.......but broken leg......ribs.....slit open head nothing was compared to the bite" I shiver remembering.

"He got that close. I remember when you were in hospital drove your dad mental" Billy said thoughtfully.

"Rather that thanks dead" I frown.l

He nods silently in agreement.