chapter 5

"The only reason he looked at me in the first place is because-" I began but Billy cut me off.

"Maybe we should have this conversation inside" he suggests he deffenetly know I'm a vampire but he's intrigued by me. Why I don't kill or how I can stand it.

We all sit down in Billy's small home Sue insisted on coming saying she's taking Harry's place in the council it's what he would of wanted. Everyone reluctantly agreed.

"Go on" Sam urged.

I take a deep unnecessary breath "the only reason he even looked at me was because of my smell"

"Your smell?" They all ask confussed.

"Your like my own personal brand of heroine" I quoted Edward imitating his voice.

There was nothing but silence, shock and stares.

I sighed throwing my head back over the back of the couch and wrapping my arms around my legs.

"Just because I'm resisting the wine dosent mean I can't appreciate the bouquet. You have a very floral smell like lavender.....or freesia. It's mouth watering" I quoted him again.

After ten muinites of scilence Paul laughs recovering "he called you a bottle of wine?!"

I giggle "it was more romantic in context"

"Your insane." Paul laughs.

"I still don't understand" Sam frowns. "And how in fuck can that be romantic?!"

I sigh "how to explain....." I trail of wondering "okay.....ugh!  Imagine you were a brunette kind of guy you had this mayjor things for brunette s and just say the whole universe is blond sure blonds are pretty and all but.... There's just this one brunette.....ugh! I can't explain it right..." I frown trying to explain "okay so basically. In the entire universe nobody smelled as good to him than I did........if it was any other vampire he would of killed me that first day of school......when your a vampire and smell blood and don't feed it's torture.....blood makes venom well on your mouth and throat burn like it's on flames and stomach feel like somethings clawing at it....and you can't imagine what it was like for him to even listen to my heart beat.....but he ignored it and went trough torture everyday just to be with me" I finished.

There was scilence.

"And you stayed with him after he told me that?" Jeered demanded.

I shrug "I loved him"

"Loved?" Jacob caught on .

I sigh "I don't love him any more"

"Really?" They ask together in shock.

Gives Jake a better shot (Quill)

Who can love a bloodsucker (Paul)

It sounds like he loved her (seath(listening from the forest))

They don't sound that bad and I respect Carlsile (Billy)

Can't believe it's like that for vamps (jeered)

I read from all their thoughts.

"Why did they leave then? Did you break up with him?" Sam asks.

"No......." I bit my lip "It was time for them to move on. He didn't want me anymore"

"But?! Then why didn't he kill you?!" Quill demands

" Yeah. He must of left for your own good" Embry agreed.

"I know" I sigh "But if he truly loved me he should of trusted my choices. That I loved him and that leaving me would of hurt ten times worse"