Chapter 3

If my heart was beating it would be jumping out of my chest. This confussed me, my reactions were not the same as they wer when I was human.

And in my small bedroom was a giant russet wolf growling at me. I bit my lip nervously. Putting shields around the place. To not be herd by Charlie or to have him contacting his friends.

'Shes a fucking vampire!' He thought.

'Shoulden't I be able to sence her?'

'maybe she's finally gone insane after loosing the bloodsucker'

'Maybe that's how she changed so much'

'Were natural born enemies!'

'Will the others make me kill her?'

'No! She's my best friend! She said she didn't hurt anybody she can't be that bad'

'No.....I I I'm confussed'

Were his thoughts.

I could feel the venom well up in my eyes and cascade down my cheeks. Jacobs muzel snapped to my face.

I sobbed unable to hold it in anymore.

"WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT JACOB! YOU KNOW I WOULD NEVER HURT ANYBODY! ID RATHER HURT MYSELF! IF A HUMAN WENT AND KILLED A HOUSE OF PEOPLE WOULD YOU HATE THE WHOLE HUMAN POPULATION! WHY HATE ME?! HUH I NEVER HURT ANYBODY YOU EAT ANIMALS TOO WHEN YOU HUNT! IT'S BAD ENOUGH THAT I HAVE TO DO THIS BY MY FUCKING SELF! EDWARD WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE WITH ME! HELPING ME! ALL OF THEM WERE! BUT NO IM A NEW BORN VAMPIRE! ALL BY MYSELF AND FIGURING OUT I HAVE ALL THIS POWER! MY BEST FRIEND HATES ME AND I WANT TO DIE! IM ALL ALONE AND A FUCKING BLOODSUCKING VAMPIRE! W-WE WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE TOGETHER FOR MOREEVER! MOREEVER?! IM SO FUCKING STRESSED IM MAKING UP MY OWN WORDS! IM LIKE A HORMONAL PREGNANT WOMAN!........IM NEVER EVEN GOING TO HAVE A BABY! HELL I WONT EVER BE ABLE TO HAVE SEX! I'LL JUST BRAKE EVERYONE! OH GOD! IM GOING TO BE AN IMMORTAL VIRGIN!"  I panic sobbing falling to my knees on the floor.

I feel the air shift next to me and a hesitant Jacob wrapped his big warm arms around me flinching but not pushing away from the cold. I threw myself into his arms sobbing against his chest, as he lightly rubbed my back murmering noncence trying to calm me down. I wasent until he said the last comment that calmed me down and made me laugh.

"An immortal virgin huh?"

I laughed. "Maybe I'll become a nun or something"

He laughed so hard he had to let me go and lie on the floor until there was tears in his eyes. "Oh god!" He choaked out clutching his stomach.

I giggled and failed to keep a strainght face "it's not funny"

This was the me and Jacob I knew teasing each other and laughing together.

"Sorry about that" I finally said after we calmed down "being a vampire heightens everything. You feel every feeling and emotion times a hundred. I guess I'm still getting used to that."

"You need to go" he wisperd.

I stair at him in shock.

"I think I should hate you but.....what you said was true...I shoulden't judge you by the behaviour of others. But they will Sam will he dosent Luke vampires very much and he'll make me kill you ill have no choice.  Now that you've told me I'll have to tell them. They'll see it in my mind." He finishes looking ashamed.

I take his hand and play with his fingers nervously. "What if I gave you part of my shield and I compelled you to put certain things in there like the things they can't know"

He frowns

"yes I can do it" I answer from his thoughts.

"Didnt know vamps could reed thoughts. Thought the at was only in books"

I smile and shake my head.

"I'm gifted" I whisper.

"Damn thought that was only in the legends" he growled annoyed.

I rolled my eyes "well originally it wasent mine"

He staired at me confussed "explaine"

I sigh "well I have to gifts...1st is shields. Block mind's and block people physically in it. 2 nd is kinda like a .....sponge"

"Sponge?" He asked shocked and confussed I could feel from his emotions.

"Yah well anybody I see or tough I automatically manifest their power as my owner. They still have theirs but now so do I"

"Who's?" He asked confussed.

I named them out.

"I get them from who ever I touched when I was human too. Some humans even have power that their unaware of unless they turn human.

I got mind reading from Edward but I strengthened it now I can manipulate that power to control minds bend them to my will if you wish....compulsion.

I got seeing the feature from Alice....it's a good gift but the feature is not set in stone.

I got reading the motions and controlling them too from Jasper.

Daylight protection from Laurent.

Self preservation from Victoria.

Tracking from James.

And others I got from unknown people are.

Illusions.

Sent hiding.

That's all for now" I shrugged.

His mouth was hung open in shock and he mouthed wow. "So you could be messing with my mind right now"

I smile and nod.

"are you?!" He gasps.

I laugh and shake my head.

"show me an illusion"

I smiled and imiganed a beach back home in Florida. ME and Jacob were liying on the beach feeling the heat on our face.

"wow" was all he had to say after it disappears.

I smile "theirs something coming Jacob I feel it. He started a series of events by killing Laurent people want revenge."

"What?!" He demands "I've got to tell the others!"

I shake my head. "Dont! It makes everything worse! I see it. We can't tell them I'm your secret weapon! If they see me as human and week they'll attack without planning...but if they see me as vampire and wolves on high allert they'll get others help...you have to understand Jacob. I'm telling ye this to save ye...watch" I frown seeing my vision and show Jacob trough illusion as if he's there I know it's mean but I have to make him see my way.

I show him the scene after the fight. The whole pack on the floor dead and me temporarily decapitated on the floor.

I open our eyes again to be seen with an angry Jacob with tears in his eyes.

"I know that was mean Jacob but I didn't see any other way that would make you see it my way"

He nodded "I understand.....I'll do it your way I'm trusting you. We'll act normal to the pack. I'll tell them the cullens told you story's and you figured out for yourself. We will wait untill they trust you then we'll tell them. You can do that thing to my head now"

I smiled and kissed his cheek "thank you"

I did as I said I was going to. I placed a part of my shield in a certain part of his head healing my own shield and compelling him to keep certain secrets in their so none of the others could hear and I showed him an illusion of a boring conversation between me and him talking about him being a ware wolf. He could show that to the others when he went back.

He stayed the rest of the night and I told him more about me being a vampire.

A/N: sorry I added an extra power for Bella in their and sorry Leah using here yet. I have to build up to it for the story, but she will be here soon.