Chapter 9

Bella's prov:

God did I feel guilty. This was not my week.

When I left Leah's house I went to hunt because I was so thirsty! Her blood was taunting me! Is this how Edward felt around me?
Fuck. I just ran and ran trough the forests hunting all the animals in my path, moastly the carnivores.

Then Victoria was on my trail. I couldn't disguise my sent and I couldn't let her see me either! So it did all I could do, I ran. I ran and ran I have no idea where I ran to but it was far away for her to get boared and turn back.

I was raging! I was furious! I wasn't there for Leah at her dad's funeral but I somehow knew I wouldn't be and wrote a note in my room already I told Jacob to leave it on her dresser.

It was almost a week, I was running non stop.
God she'd hate me I left her with no answers for weeks, I didn't have a phone either, I rang Jacob off a payphone because I knew his number but that was all the change I had.

I was running until I ran into Jacob at the cliff on my way to find Leah. I knew he was curious and all I could say was I'll tell you later.

We were walking twords where the wolves would be and I was shaking with anticipation, I needed to see her.

When I saw her standing against that tree everything stopped. God she was beautiful.
But the thoughts of others and her own immediately had my guilt sky rocketing.

She suffered so much in that week and I wasn't there to help her. I felt like crying. But I knew she wasn't ready to tell everyone about us so I held back the itching feeling to go and comfort and hold her.

After she left it took all my strength to go after her. She was so tired, I wanted her to sleep, and rest.

After explaining to the wolves my knowledge of Victoria and a made up story of her coming to my house to tease me. When I came back from seeing my mom.

What I told Jacob was true because on the way home I did have to stop at my mom's, Victoria had been there she had been thinking of going there to lore me out but she didn't she left after I used my mind control to make her think she fought another strong vampire who would trigger her self preservation gift and not want to go back.

So here I was now standing outside leah's window wondering if it would be rude to go straight in or if she'd be to angry with me.
I could feel her tiredness but she was anxious waiting up for me.

With one deep unnecessary breath I jumped quietly onto her window ledge, and into her room.

She was facing away from me on her side but I knew she herd me.

"Hi" she mumbled.

"Hello little mate" I smiled inching closser.

"W-" she began but a yawn interrupted her.

"Your tired" I guessed.

She shrugged and I could feel her strength struggling to keep her eyes open.

But she was stubborn to stay awake. She missed me. My non beating heart broke and I told her to move over.

To tired to argue the did as I asked and I slid in beside her. She put her arms around me and her head on my chest, sighing in content.

I kissed her head and ran my fingers trough her hair.

"Sleep little mate" I whispered.

I held her in my arms, listening to her dreams all night long.

A/n
It's summer! I will be updating this story more now! Tell me if you like it!
Vote and comment!
(*^o^*)