Authors note

I'm really sorry about not updating but you know the usual excuses like on holidays then school. I was in America for Christmas it was so fucking cool. Even a big bit weird not being offensive or anything it's just strange to me. I even got stopped by a very lovely police officer...I wish I could say that was a first.....

Then you know when you have an amazing holiday then you come home and your ma gets a letter saying you failed all your exams except one....no just me? Well let's just say that's when the shit hit the fan. Just metamorphically (cant spell that word) of course. She didn't even take away my phone or anything. You want to know what torture she put me trough?

She didn't even take away the Wi-Fi usually that's ok because I know all her hiding places and get it when she's not their. But no. She just didn't pay it. On purpose so it would be cut off and she could watch me waste away slowly into insanity. I need to write!! My head gets so full and I can't think about anything else!! And she wonders why I fail. I need to write my ideas down and let my brain free. That's why I am doing this at five o clock in the morning because I cannot sleep.

Do you ever hear those sounds in your house when it's really late and dark and everyone else is asleep and you make sure you have hurl beside you in reaching distance, because you don't want to know what it is but your oddly curious and want to see. Secretly wishing it's some supernatural creature that has come to change your life.....no just me?? Ah well I'm updating double, don't mind my weirdness I'm holding most of it back. Comment and vote if you like it. Oh and I also have some other story's check them out if you get a chance.
ヾ(*'∀`*)ノ\( ̄<  ̄)>