🐹Tears... -Soudam (Fem!Kazuichi)🔧

~3rd Pov~

The pink-haired teen cried into her fluffy blankets that were huddled around her while clenching onto the childish plush-animal that she was way too old for. Cold tears streamed down her porcelain face as her sniffles could be heard from the next room over. She was lucky that she didn't have to worry about the noise, due to all her classmates being in the school building and not in the dorms. She had called in sick that morning and although her nose was clogged up with snot it wasn't because of some sickly cold.

She flinched, hearing a knock on her dorm room door. She trembled, weakly looking over the pale brown door.

"I, er , um..." She squeaked, trying to be loud and confidence without letting the person on the other side of the door hear the cries that filled her broken heart and yet she couldn't manage to speak higher than a baby mouse, or even manage to speak a real sentence.

"Moral Kazuki, I have brought tonight's notes and homework for you. The moral teacher told me to bring them." She heard a booming deep voice from the other side of the wooden door. Although the loudness of the voice somewhat scared her it was still comforting to hear the niceness hidden within the deep voice. It soothed her pain for just a little bit before she realized she still hadn't answered but she knew that if she tried even was more it would be pointless, she couldn't speak up, at least not loud as all the times she cries through the day took a toll on her angelic voice.

"I think you know this but it is me, Gundam Tanaka! Overlord of Ice! May I please come in, Mortal? Or if you'd like I can just leave the papers in front of your door for you to pick up later?" He asked just as loudly as before, but his voice got softer, it calmed the pink hair girl. She tried her best to clear her throat, then yelled out,

"Y-... You can come in!" even though she tried her hardest for the cries, tears and sniffles to be concealed, it was a failed attempt as Gundham now knew something was up just from the tone of her soft voice.

The metal door handle twisted and turned before a concerned Gundham walked his way into the messy room that smelt like old oil and sweet flowers at the same time, the two smells battling each other for dominance.

Kazuki sat up on her bed, blankets still covered most of her body and the stuffed-animals huddled around her. Gundham looked over to the upset girl, quickly placing the pile of papers on a messy desk and rushing over to her side.

"Mortal... What is wrong?" He said, already knowing that something happened to her but wanting to be even more informed so he could help with the problem.

"N-Nothing!..." She huffed, turning her head away from the pale teen.

"Come on... You can tell me anything... I would never judge you." He said calmly, placing a hand on her face and gently guiding her face to look at him. The short girl looked up at the tall male. They stared it into each other's eyes before Kazuki broke down, throwing herself into Gundham's arm, putting her arms around his torso as she silently cried into his chest.

"There there." He comforted. He knew that he had never been the best at this type of thing but he had some experience, sometimes having to comfort his mother when she went into mental breakdowns about his horrid father. Her put a hand on her back and behind her head, gently rubbing her head in a circular motion.

"Would you like to talk about it?" He said while looking down at the small girl, feeling empathy for her as he had never seen this girl so distraught about anything before.

"Not yet..." She mumbled as his white shirt with a magenta pattern started to feel wet as it got soaked with salty tears.

"That's fine take your time..." He smiled giving her a small peck on the forehead before going back to trying to make the girl feel better. Her eyes widened when Gundham had kissed her, her face was now even redder than before, matching the colour of a ripe tomato.

After a few minutes, soft snores could be heard from the girl as her grip on Gundham loosened and her head fully rested on his hard chest. He patted her hair once more before going up to leave but when he tried he was left with a girl clinging on to him for dear life.

"Please don't go... Not yet..." She begged in her tired state as she woke up from the movement. Gundham thought about it for a bit before deciding to go back on the bed and lay down, placing the fluffy blanket on top of both of them. He knew it was wrong to sleep next to a girl, but as long as he stayed respectful and had her permission he decided it would be okay for at least one night.

The End...

A/N: Hey guys! Thanks for reading through the first chapter! This one is shorter than the other chapter but I hoped ya liked it!!! Cya!!!