twenty nine 🦩

"cause i love you for infinity" - jaymes young, infinity

Narrator's POV

Izzy woke up the next morning in the warm hotel bed to find a text message from an unknown number.

unknown number

hey, is this izzy?

izzy

yes? who is this?

unknown number

oh, this is paige, christina's roommate?

izzy

oh, yeah. hi!

izzy changed unknown number to 'paige'

paige

i was wondering if you wanted to be friends?

izzy

um, okay? sure.

paige

im coming to la soon for a work thing, maybe can we meet there?

izzy

of course, see u then.

paige

bye.

Izzy was genuinely confused on why Paige texted her. Why did she want to be friends all of a sudden?

Izzy pushed this to the back of her mind because she wanted to spend the way with Daniel, without any troubles.

"Love, where are you going?" Daniel asked, when Izzy got up. "Calm down, I'm just going to the toilet." Izzy chuckled.

"Oh." Daniel replied, and fell back asleep. Izzy laughed and walked to the bathroom to do her business.

<3 <3 <3

Daniel and Izzy walked downstairs to get breakfast with the other boys and Eben. "Hey guys!" Izzy said reaching them.

"Took you long enough!" Zach complained. "Yeah, yeah." Daniel said waving his hand at Zach and asked, "where are we going?"

The group of seven decided to go to The Coffee Club, because it was the closest and they couldn't be bothered to go far.

"OH MY GOD! IT'S WHY DON'T WE!" Everyone turned to look at two girls around the ages of thirteen and fourteen.

"I was kind of hoping not to run into fans today." Daniel mumbled and put on a fake smile for the two girls.

"Could we take a picture, please?" One of the girls asked. "Of course! How are you two today?" Jonah asked, being polite.

"Good thanks, how are you?" The other girl asked. "We're all doing fine, thank you." Corbyn said and took a photo.

"Thank you, have a good day! We love you!" The girls said. "We love you too!" Zach called out and waved at them.

The group of seven sat down and started to eat their food, until they heard a snicker, "well, well well. If it isn't Isabella Street."

Izzy turned around and saw Ethan there. Her ex-boyfriend. "Ethan?" Izzy sputtered out. "Yes, honey. It's me." Ethan said, smirking.

"What the fuck are you doing in New Zealand?" Izzy asked. "That, my dear is none of your business, but I want you back, and you can stop the act with your boy toy." Ethan said.