twenty three 🦩

"and all we wanna do is party all night" - jack avery, we the party

Narrator's POV

Izzy had nothing planned for the rest of the day, so she texted on her group chat she had with Anna and Gabriela to see if one of them wanted to come to Venice beach with her.

beach gurlssss ✨👙

giraffe's girl 🤩 

HEY GURLS, ANYONE WANNA COME TO VENICE BEACH WITH ME TODAY?

gab 💜

omg heyyyy and YES I'M COMING

anna's banana 🍌

COUNT ME IN TOO!

giraffe's girl 🤩

GOOD MET THERE IN 15 MINUTES ???? 

anna's bananas 🍌

COOL, SEE U THERE IZ

gab 💜

SEE U GURLS THERE!

Izzy put on her white bikini and a denim jacket on because even though there was sun, it was still chilly and the air was cold.

She walked to the beach because it was close by and already saw Anna waiting there with her beach bag.

Izzy ran over to Anna and jumped on her back. "ANNA!" Izzy yelled while Anna laughed and said, "Hello to you too!"

The two girls talked for a few minutes before they heard Gabriela make her way to the two girls on the sand.

"Hey girlies!" Gabriela said giving the two girls a big hug. "HEY GABBIE!" They both shouted back. 

"So, what do we all want to do?" Anna said after everything was laid out. "Go for a swim?" Izzy suggested.

"Yes!" Gabriela said excitedly running to the ocean. Izzy and Anna laughed, watching their friend jump into the water.

All the three girls jumped into the water and played around for an hour or so, before they decided that they should go back to the sand because they were hungry.

Izzy made some pasta, and already packed it into three boxes so she passed them around and then took out three forks.

The girls were talking amongst themselves, when they were interrupted by shadows looming over them.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" The girls looked up to see all five of the Why Don't We boys looking down on them.

The girls rolled their eyes and went back to talking with each other. They heard Jack cough. "Yes?" Gabriela asked.

"Excuse me! We want to join!" Zach whined. "Well, too bad - it's a girls day at the beach, Zachary." Anna said sharply.

Zach pouted and crossed his arms. "Can I have some pasta please?" Daniel asked politely to his girlfriend.

Izzy sighed and gave in. "Fine." She held the fork with some pasta on it and handed it to Daniel. "This is so good!" He said grinning.

"Thank you." Izzy said simply and continued eating the pasta. The boys sighed and walked back to their beach towel that was about one meter away.

The girls wanted to have another swim, so they waited for about thirty minutes because they just ate and if they went back into the water they would throw up.