three 🦩

"baby, I got chills." - zach herron & corbyn besson, chills

izzy's pov

after the show, and the meet and greet, the boys came back stage to hang out with us girls. obviously, tate and jonah, kay and zach, gabbie and jack and corbyn and christina were in their little conversions as they were dating. 

kay and zach got up suddenly and rushed out. "Oooo GET SOME ZACHARY" jonah yelled. everyone laughed while zach called back, "SHUT THE FUCK UP HOENAH". tate burst out laughing while jonah sat there pouting. 

the boys and us then went out for some dinner, because everyone was hungry, so we choose a pizza place that me and christina always go to. 

the pizza place people all know christina and i, so we always got a discount. the waiter came up to take everyone's orders, and everyone broke into their own conversations. daniel and i started talking about your lives and interests. 

"so Izzy, tell me about yourself, are you from new york?" daniel asked you. "well, actually yeah. I grew up in long island with chris, and so that's how we became friends, we were friends since second grade and we've stuck together since then, and so after we graduated, we bought an apartment together and so chris does beauty stuff, and I do influencing and modelling stuff." i said.

"what about you?" i asked daniel. "well, um, i was born in vancover, washington and started loving music at a young age, and so i went on american idol and came ninth. i was sadly eliminated, but then I found these idiots and so we literally made a band." daniel said proudly. 

"that's amazing!" i said smiling. "thank you!" daniel replied. daniel and i kept talking about something else, when our pizza came. "mm, this pizza is so good oh my god!" zach said. "yeah, i know right? iz and I always come here when we want pizza." christina said while i was nodding. 

"so guys, i was thinking us ten could go to fiji for a little holiday, because me and the boys have a 3 week break, so we could go?" Jonah asked.

 "yeah! oh my god, that's an amazing plan - yeah, we should totally go to fiji!" gabbie said. "but, are you sure that i should come? because I don't really want to intrude in like - you know." i said a bit concerned. 

"don't be silly. bitch, of course you're coming, and i think someone has a crush on you, so that'll be amazing bonding time" christina said eyeing daniel.

daniel and i blushed a bit but then quickly ate our pizza to cover up the blush. "see, oh my god, they ate their pizza at the same time!" zach said whispering to kay, but not being very good at it, this caused daniel and i to blush some more.

after finishing of the pizza, we all decided to go back to christina and my apartment to discuss details about the dates, hotels and shit and also because the boy and girls couldn't be bothered to go back to their hotel rooms, and besides - our apartment had the space for ten people.

"ugh, I missed you" christina said flopping onto the couch while everyone else laughed. i said next to christina putting my head in her lap and facing everyone else that sat on either the couch or the floor. 

"HEY!" corbyn yelled looking at me in christina's lap. "get off my girlfriend!" corbyn said playfully. "NOOOO" i yelled clinging onto chris, while christina was laughing. corbyn started to pull me of her while i was yelling at him to fuck off. 

corbyn then got a hold of me and said, "why don't you go and hug daniel, and not my girlfriend!" and then dumped me literally on daniel. i glared at Corbyn, but hey - i wasn't complaining. 

daniel wrapped his arms around me while i leaned onto his chest and he put his head on my shoulder, and i could feel his calm breath on my shoulder. 

the others started planning the trip, when i started to doze off and fall asleep on daniel. 

i woke up to a camera clicking with a flash, thinking that I fell asleep when everyone else was planning and I was taken to the bed. 

i felt myself be in the bed with daniel literally under me and me cuddled up to him. i started waking up when I heard loud voices: 

"gosh, dang zach, can't you take a photo without the frickin flash and no sound? now daniel and izzy and gonna wake up and see that we took pictures of them sleeping!" "fuck you jack, i'm sorry" zach whined like a kid.

 i opened my eyes and saw jack and zach 'trying' to get another photo of daniel and i. when they saw i was awake, they gulped and ran off. "idiots" i mumbled. 

i tried getting up, but i literally couldn't because daniel's arms were strong and he had a tight grip on my waist, so i couldn't get up - but what i did do, was admire daniel's face, like his messy blonde hair that looked soooo hot, and his piercing in his ears and that contributing to his hotness. 

i guess i was in my own thoughts because i didn't notice daniel waking up. "staring is considered rude, love." I blushed then fell onto his chest with him chuckling at me. 

Gosh I could get used to waking up like this.

thursday 10th september 2020

word count: 909