seventeen 🦩

"all im tryna say is don't change" - jack avery, don't change

Narrator's POV

Izzy went back to Christian and Daniel's house with a sulky expression on her face because of Christina's Instagram post.

Daniel noticed Izzy's sulky mood a an instant when he saw Izzy walk through the door. "What's wrong, love? Are you okay?" Daniel said pulling the girl to him and hugging her.

Once again, Izzy said nothing and showed Daniel her phone, which was already opened on Christina's post. Daniel's face fell when he saw the post wondering why Christina would replace Izzy so fast. 

Daniel said nothing, but hug Izzy for along time, whispering comforting things into his girlfriend's ear. 

Izzy thought that she should move to LA earlier, because clearly - Christina had found a new roommate and best friend. 

"Hey, pretty boy?" Izzy asked. Daniel turned to her. "Can I just go and make a real quick phone call to my manager?" she questioned.

"Of course, love!" Daniel said, and Izzy smiled at him, while grabbing her phone and walking out the door, and into the backyard.

"Hey, Grace?" Izzy said once the call connected. "Yes, honey?" Grace asked wondering why Izzy was calling her. "I want to move to LA sooner, like in maybe two weeks if thats okay?" "Yes, that's fine, because you're apartment is ready too, so you can move in anytime, in fact - you could come and move in today!" Grace said laughing. 

Izzy chuckled then said, "haha, thank you, Grace!" "No problem, sweetie, have a good day" Grace said and hung up.

Izzy walked back into the house, and walked into Daniel's room, though Daniel wasn't in sight, she then heard the shower running, so she assumed Daniel was taking a shower.

In the time Daniel was in the shower, Izzy got another notification that Christina posted:

beautychickee i love u paige <33

beautychickee has disabled comments...

Izzy sighed, looking at the post with disappointment. Was she not good enough? Did Christina not even like her? Was she annoying? 

All these thoughts roamed around in her head, until she didn't even notice Daniel walked out with a towel around his waist. "Am I good enough for you?" Izzy blurted out to Daniel.

 "Oh, love. Of course you are, you literally make me the happiest person alive, with your smile and personality. You always light up the room, when you walk in and your so hot." Daniel said biting his lip at the last part.

"Wait, why are you asking?" Daniel questioned. Izzy held up her phone, and said, "I don't want to lose someone that's better than me! Honestly, I feel like I wasn't good enough for Christina, because all of a sudden she's hanging out with some new chick."

Daniel looked at the worried girl that was ranting on about how she thought she wasn't good enough, so Daniel thought of nothing to do then kiss her, and that's what he did.

Izzy deepened the kiss and they both kept making out for a solid five minutes before Daniel's hands made their way to Izzy's ass, and he squeezed them. 

Izzy gasped, making Daniel put his tongue into the kiss, and they both fought for dominance. Daniel, obviously won so he pulled Izzy back onto the bed and started taking her clothes off.

First, taking of her top and kissing her neck and leaving dark hickeys. Izzy moaned, loving when Daniel acted like this. 

Daniel smirked, enjoying the effect he had on Izzy and continued, taking of her bra and kissing around her breasts, and then started massaging and playing with both of them.

Izzy moaned quite loudly, wondering if the neighbours heard, but clearly Daniel didn't care because he kept going and continued going down her body, kissing every inch of her. 

Getting to her pants, Daniel took Izzy's shorts of, slowly to tease her. "God, Daniel, hurry up please!" Izzy whined trying to grind against Daniel's hands to get some friction.

"Patience, love." Daniel simply said before kissing the insides of her thighs and making his way to her underwear, and taking that off slowly too.

 "DANIEL, ACTUALLY HURRY THE FUCK UP BEFORE I FUCKING FLIP YOU OVER" Izzy yelled at him. Daniel only chuckled and continued taking her underwear slowly, only reaching her knees. 

Infuriated, Izzy used all her strength to flip Daniel over, and climbed over him on the bed. "Feisty" Daniel said chuckling, "I love it."

Izzy took the towel of Daniel's waist and threw it across the room somewhere, and went up to Daniel and kissed him, and left hickeys on his bare chest. 

Izzy traced Daniel's abs, before going to Daniel's bulge and stroking him ever so lightly. "Please, baby, I need you!" Daniel said groaning. "Just wait, pretty boy." Izzy said seductively. 

Daniel moaned, watching Izzy jerk him off for him. Izzy felt that she had enough and started to deep throat him, taking Daniel by surprise, after five minutes, of deep throating him, Daniel picked her chin up and kissed Izzy sloppily, while Izzy jerked him off with her hand.

Izzy kissed Daniel's neck and it turned him on even more, and so he said, "ride me, love, please - I need you!" Izzy obeyed laughing at Daniel's weak state under her and sat herself on him.

Izzy started bouncing very fast, while Daniel was moaning and groaning so loud, that the neighbours and Christian would hear him. 

Izzy bent down and kissed Daniel saying, "be quiet baby, we don't want noise complaints." "but, baby, you're so good at this!" Daniel said moaning again while Izzy was riding him. 

Daniel felt that Izzy was getting a bit tired, and so he flipped them around again, Izzy lying flat on the bed, and Daniel hovering above her, kissing her neck. 

"Oh, babe" Izzy moaned, loving the touch of Daniel's soft lips. Daniel then suddenly slammed into Izzy making her scream in pleasure, at the action. 

Daniel was thrusting in her going harder and deeper every time, while Izzy under him was moaning so loud. 

"I'M GONNA CUM" Izzy screamed. "CUM FOR ME BABY!" Daniel said, using the last of his energy to thrust in one more time.

They both cummed at the same time, while both of them were out of breath and panting so hard. 

"That was good." Izzy breathed out. "I know, right?" Daniel said grinning at her with sweat across his forehead. 

"But now, I need to take another shower."

monday 14th september, 2020

word count: 1091

p.s. lmao, the smut 😂😂😂