Chapter 7

AHA YOURE PROBABLY LIKE OMG NOO THIS IS THE FINALE 😭😭 WELL I KINDA LIED.

YOU SEE IM MAKING A EXTRA CHAPTER NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE FINALE OF THIS BOOK. BUT BEFORE YOU ALL GO CRAZY LANDER FANS ON ME.

THERE WILL BE A SECOND BOOK TO THIS!! YOURE PROBABLY LIKE WHY?! BC THAT MAKES NO SENSE RIGHT? WELL YOU GOTTA WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS AT THE END OF NEXT CHAPTER .

OK SO I HAVENT BEEN THE BEST LATELY. Some people on discord have said they didn't like my book and I ruined their ship for them. Which kinda made me question everything i've written so far. But i'm trying my best so if i ruined your ship because of this. Then that's okay because this is my book. That i'm really passionate about. So thank you all for reading this i love you!! Also if you could please vote it would mean the world to me. Okay now to the actual chapter 😺

~~~
Zander's Pov

Time skip
(8 months later, June)

After the Halloween party things with Luke and I have been going pretty smooth. Also I eventually forgave Hailey since she's family. Honestly I love Luke so much. He even asked me to be his boyfriend on Valentine's Day. I know cheesy but it was cute.

(Flash back)
"Luke I can't see! Are we there yet?"

"Zander just wait, I promise you'll love this." Luke says.

"Okay!! Are you ready?"

"Mhm" I say as I shake my head.

Luke takes off the blind fold revealing bouquets of white roses. And him down on one knee.

"Luke are you-" I say in a panic. There's no way he could be asking me to marry him?! WERE IN HIGHSCHOOL FOR FUCKS SAKE!

"Zander ever since middle school i've had a crush on you, then high school came and I realized that, I love you Zander. So what I'm asking is. Will you be my boyfriend?" Luke says as he opens the small box showing a ring with the initials L.Z .

"Luke, I love you too and yes i'll be your boyfriend" I say as I hug him tight and give him a small yet passionate kiss on the lips.

"But wait what's the ring for?"

"Oh shit- It's for you it's a promise ring. Since we're still so young, I promise to be yours forever and always. It's a promise that we'll always be by one another's side even if we're miles apart." He says as he puts the ring on my finger and lifts his other hand to show his.

"The initials stand for Luke and Zander I know it's a little sappy-"

"I love it Luke thank you" I say as I cut him off, giving him a small kiss on the cheek.

(Flash back over)

Sure we've had our ups and downs but through thick and thin but in the end he'll always be mine. Soon Prom season rolled around.

"Luke please take the blindfold off already" I say whining

"Sugar Plum (YOU GET IT?! Bc Zander loves purple and plums are purple-) just wait, I promise you'll love this." Luke says.