Grandfather's Pet?

Start from the beginning

'Wait. Where did they even get plate?' asked Naruto to himself internally. Naruto slightly flinched when he heard Kurama growled.

"Oi, Naruto. Hope you didn't forget me after talking to your grandfather." Naruto noticed that Kurama said grandfather with a little venom. He made an annoyed face.

'Shut up furball, I'm trying to eat. And stop talking because grandfather is eyeing me weirdly now' Naruto replied to Kurama.

"Naruto, is something bothering you?" Madara inquired, he noticed Naruto making an annoyed face earlier.

"Ah! Nothing!" Naruto nervously responded. Madara just raised a brow. A thought came across his mind.

Kyuubi.

'Must be my pet bothering him. I think I'll pay him a visit after breakfast.'

After a while, they both finished eating. Madara looked into Naruto's eyes as he activated his Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan.

Madara deactivated his sharingan as he and Naruto both arrived in a familiar yellowish sewer. Madara went to follow where he felt his pet's chakra with Naruto behind him. The ancient man heard a growl from the direction he followed.

"YOU UCHIHA! HOW DARE YOU COME SEE ME AGAIN!" yelled Kurama with his booming voice, sending waves in the sewer. Kurama lunged forward to attack Madara with his claws but he made a mistake; he looked into Madara's eyes which are now crimson red with three magatamas.

Madara smirked. He knows he is old and fragile but that doesn't mean he couldn't control a bijuu anymore. He is Uchiha Madara for Kami's sake! He is named as The Ghost of Uchiha for a reason.

Kurama's usually blood red eyes now had the Sharingan's three tomoes in the surface, spinning in circular motion fastly.

"Damn you.." Kurama managed to let out. He struggled to move via Madara's control. Naruto snapped his head towards Madara in confusion to why Kurama acted this way. He was about to ask Madara why but Madara interrupted.

"Now now, Kyuubi. Settle down." Kurama just growled and released some kill intent. Madara doesn't seem even fazed by the killing intent that the Kyuubi no Yoko was emitting from his body.

"W..WHA.T DO YOU WANT..UCHIHA?" Kyuubi sent a death glare towards Madara's direction.

"Ho? Don't be so aggressive. I'm just here to talk. Peacefully." Madara said, hands crossed on his chest. For a moment, Kurama thought he saw a younger version of Madara with his cursed Sharingan looking down on him. Naruto was just sitting beside Madara, confused.

"Grandfather? Why does he seem like he hates you?" questioned Naruto. Madara's head turned towards Naruto. His hand absent-mindedly ruffling his grandson's soft raven locks.

"I'll tell you that later, okay?" replied the aged man with a soft tone. Kurama growled, desperate to rip off his most hated person's head. Madara noticed this and start to tell the reason he was here.

"Alright. I don't want to keep you waiting so I'll tell you the reason why we're here. The real reason is that I want my grandson here to try control your chakra since you were sealed by my son." Kurama raised an imaginary brow.

"And why should I?" sneered the cunning fox with a scowl.

Madara narrowed his eyes."You should. Or else." Madara threatened the fox as he was activating his Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan for more effect. It seems to work because Madara saw a flicker of hatred and fear appear in the creature's eyes, even if it was only for a second.

Kurama's eyes averted away from Madara's stone-hard gaze.

"Fine. But I'm only doing this for your grandson. Not you. Now get out of my sight, flesh bags." begrudgingly said the mighty Kyuubi. Madara's lips stretched itself into an Uchiha-like smirk.

"Good. Let's go Naruto. We shall be leaving." said Madara, holding Naruto's hand. Naruto nodded as he squeezed the ancient man's hand as in understanding.

The sewer themed mindscape revolve into darkness. The last thing they saw was blood red eyes that belong to the Kyuubi staring at them with hatred, visible in his eyes.

Naruto blinked as he return to reality. He noticed that he was looking straight into Madara's unique Sharingan or known as Mangekyō Sharingan. It reminded him of his sharingan pattern. As far as he remembered, when he was training with Shisui-sensei, his sensei told Naruto that his Mangekyō Sharingan looked like a black three-pointed shuriken with prongs connecting with black tomoes in a circle.

Here's how it looks like :

His own Mangekyō is familiar to his ancestor, Uchiha Madara

His own Mangekyō is familiar to his ancestor, Uchiha Madara. The tomoes near the pointed shuriken were identical to Madara's.  Naruto snapped out of his thoughts when Madara deactivated his Sharingan. Naruto recalled the question that he wanted to ask Madara earlier.

"Grandfather, I know I asked you already but why did Kur-Kyuubi hates you?" Naruto's slip up made Madara raise an eyebrow but nonetheless he answered the little Uchiha's question. Madara cleared his throat before answering.

"Oh. Do you remember yesterday that I told you that I fought with my old friend, Hashirama?" inquired Madara with his deep voice to the young Uchiha. Naruto nodded slowly, reminiscing all the events that were told by his grandfather.

"Alright. It happened in the fight, I summoned the Kyuubi when I was fighting with Hashirama. I fought with Hashirama with Kyuubi on my side for a while before Hashirama's wife, Mito Uzumaki, your maternal great-grandmother intervened." Madara took a short intake of oxygen before continuing. His face still blank but everytime he mention 'Hashirama', his eyes showed a little grief that Naruto was able to get a glimpse of.

"Hn. And what happened after that?" Naruto eagerly interrupted right before Madara's mouth was opened.

"Patience, child." stated Madara, his tone calm. Naruto sheepishly rubbed his neck in embarrassment before gesturing for his grandfather to continue.

"Hn. She sealed the Kyuubi inside of her. The Kyuubi hated humans or mostly me since that day on. The Kyuubi then was sealed by Mito in Kushina later on and it was passed onto you. You're the Kyuubi's third jinchuuriki." continued Madara. Madara caressed Naruto's hair softly before grinning at him darkly.

Naruto gulped at the sight. "Now, with all of that done, we shall start our training.".

Zetsu appeared out of nowhere beside Naruto.

"Good luck, Naruto." said Shirō Zetsu with his usual goofy voice.

Kurōi Zetu sighed. "What a foolish thing to say, but for Shirō's sake I will do it. I wish you luck Naruto. Madara-sama can be VERY sadistic when training people. His recent victim was Obito, your father's genin student." said Kurō in his deep voice. At the mention of Madara being sadistic, Naruto felt chills ran down his spine.

Oh man. This is gonna be more intense than Shisui-sensei's training. Naruto hoped that Madara will go easy on him.

OH HOLY JASHIN 1.17K VIEWS??? THANK YOU, GUYS! Sorry it was short though..been SUPER busy these days. How was it? Good or bad? Hope ya enjoy reading this chapter. See ya next chapter. Gone in a flash, Fourth Hokage.